In the Euro Wintercup of the KF3 class he was 3rd in 2011 and 2012 and in 2012 was 3rd in the KF3 Rating DMV Kart Championship. Mick Schumacher is looking to follow in his fathers footsteps and join Formula 1 royalty. I do not take the lessons he's given me for granted. Ourexplains more about how we use your data, and your rights. His uncle Ralf Schumacher is a retired racing driver.

Schumacher is the stepnephew of Sebastian Stahl, and grandson of Elizabeth and Rolf Schumacher.

Schumacher was skiing with his father when Michael suffered life-threatening brain injuries on 29 December 2013. The 21 year old is currently driving for Prema Powerteam in Formula 2, which is feeder series for F1.He is also a member of the Ferrari Driver Academy, which is where his father, Michael Schumacher… Schumacher, who just turned 18, … '“But, honestly, I don't feel any pressure to carry on the family name or do exactly what my father did. You can unsubscribe at any time.Former F1 world champion Michael Schumacher, 44, suffered a head injury in a skiing accident Mick Schumacher will drive his father's 2004 championship-winning car ahead of the German Grand Prix at Hockenheim on July 27. Put your email in the box at the top of this article or you can follow instructions “I’d used different names to sort of race undercover, improve without too much of the notoriety of being 'my father's son. In March 2017, Mick first talked publicly about his father… If Mick Schumacher is happy to look to his father for inspiration, then simply having the opportunity to prove himself at the highest echelon is probably achievement enough for now. Schumacher is the son of record-breaking seven-time Formula One world champion Michael Schumacher and the Western riding European champion Corinna Schumacher. I get it. 23 The next way in which Mick Schumacher will honor his father is via his connections with Formula One and Scuderia Ferrari. You can unsubscribe at any time.Mick Schumacher is highly rated by Ferrari's Formula 1 bossesMichael Schumacher is one of the greatest drivers in Formula One historyMick Schumacher has spoken about his close relationship with his fatherMick Schumacher could one day race for Ferrari in Formula 1 He's brought the team multiple championships, so you already know how welcoming they'll be to his offspring. "Michael has always been protective of his private life especially concerning his wife Corinna as well at both Mick and his elder sister Gina-Maria.In his open letter, Mick also discussed his journey into Formula 4, Formula 3 and Formula 2, nothing the influence of his successful role model.He said: “I realised fairly early on that I wanted to be a Formula 1 driver, a champion.“I jumped into go-karts when I was three years old – maybe then it wasn’t a real go-kart yet -, went on to national racing at eight. "It seemed to me you could brake later and later and the car would have made the turn anyway. The youngster has since made his own way in the sport and was announced as a driver for the Ferrari …