No reassessment by any medical staff for 2 hours...which is definitely against the reassessment guidelines for his acuity. COMMUNICATE BETTER. Morristown Medical Center in Morristown is part of Atlantic Health System.

Comment from Joseph C. of Morristown Medical CenterComment from Joseph C. of Morristown Medical CenterComment from Joseph C. of Morristown Medical CenterComment from Joseph C. of Morristown Medical CenterComment from Joseph C. of Morristown Medical CenterComment from Joseph C. of Morristown Medical CenterComment from Joseph C. of Morristown Medical Center
Absolutely wonderful care.

Not very professional. I called many times about it , took a while for the ER  manager to be reached even after my several voice messages to her . Did not need an appointment, a few people were waiting and I was still seen very quickly.…""I have always had very large ears.

Part of Atlantic Health System, Morristown Medical Center's specialties include cardiology and cardiac surgery, adult and pediatric oncology, orthopedics, critical and emergency care, inpatient rehabilitation, and neonatal intensive care services.

NO HOSPITALS.They treat women who don't get unnecessary prenatal care like criminals and open a child protective service case against you and don't let you leave the hospital until CPS gives them the ok for u to leave hospital.. CPS will come to the hospital or your home same day u leave hospital.

Hope we never have to come here again.
Disgraceful.

Hi, We encourage you to call our Patient Relations team at 973-9711-5142 to discuss your experience.First time patient for surgery. He had to pee in a cup in the hallway because no one would help him get to the bathroom.

It includes a combination of eight open and private infusion bays, four new exam rooms, a spacious procedure room and a family-friendly waiting area. Our goal is to provide the highest quality care and service to our patients and families in an efficient, professional and compassionate manner. This is the best care a comprehensive stroke center can provide?

In 2018, we transitioned our hospitals and medical offices to a new electronic medical records system called Epic.

1. Was in the cardio wing and all the staff, most especially the nurses, was great. They will invoice at their "retail rate" and disregard the negotiated discounts they have with your insurance you company just so they can charge you extraI have to give one star because Nurse Brenda who works at the desk in the Gagnon center same-day surgery is so rude.

Morristown Medical Center was also recognized as high-performing in ten common adult procedures and conditions: Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm Repair…

Nine months later he returned home to an empty house, without his wife, and without his wedding band that he had worn for roughly 60 years, and without his treasured watch. Even if you get what you thought was necessary for prenatal care and are traveling they will still open a case on you. We encourage you to call our Patient Relations team at 973-971-5142 to discuss your experience.During the past 15 months my husband has spent a total of 10 weeks as an inpatient at Morristown Hospital - first for Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma and then for heart failure resulting from his chemotherapy. They don't stick out, they were just very long and my earlobes were quite large as well.

If the rest of the scab gets tore off he could start bleeding uncontrollably and he could die. The hospital has undertaken these projects in multiple phases of construction, and even though some are complete or near completion the fundraising continues.As a national leader in oncology, Morristown Medical Center’s Carol G. Simon Cancer Center tirelessly confronts the challenges posed by cancer, but therapies have grown more complex and an aging population has increased demand. I wasn't talking to you.

The post operative care was horrendous.

Such bullshit.Hi Lorraine, We've shared your comments with the manager of that department for further investigation and follow-up. Morristown Medical Center is also a Level I Trauma Center and a Level III Regional Perinatal Center. Instead, nurse Brenda said "Wowwww" in her nasty ghetto tone and rolled her eyes at me. Our proposed expansion will ensure that we continue toGoryeb Children’s Hospital provides expert pediatric care and access to state-of-the-art treatments, but we’ve outgrown the space needed to meet the demands of our youngest patients. Very very dangerous. MORRISTOWN, NJ - Back in March they closed their doors to visitors in an effort to stem the spread of the COVID-19 pandemic. All my clothes came back, my cheap earrings came back, but my expensive watch didn't come back .

When she passed away it was devastating for him and shortly thereafter he collapsed and was hospitalized. Morristown Medical Center in Morristown, NJ is nationally ranked in 3 adult specialties specialties and rated high performing in 5 adult specialties and 10 procedures and conditions.