TELUS International has three sites across the country - two in Bucharest, the capital city, and one in Craiova, a growing IT tech hub. From helping to build the underwater Internet connecting TELUS to the world as an International submarine cable planner to transforming the way doctors deliver care as a member of the TELUS Health Portfolio Leadership team, I have grown my career through progressive leadership positions. Take a listen! Log in to your My TELUS account to view and manage your bills, track your data usage, add or make changes to your TELUS plans, see exclusive offers and more. Events included building a community center in Romania,TELUS International was recognized with an Achievers 50 Most Engaged Workplaces AwardIn 2019, TELUS International was rated a Leader and Star Performer in the Everest Group PEAK Matrix industry assessment, and was the only IT and BPO-classified provider that achieved Leader status.In 2020, for the fourth consecutive year, TELUS International was named on the IAOP Global Outsourcing 100 list in the Leader category. If we can help your brand navigate these challenging times when it comes to supporting your customers, please let us know. This strategy is far more customer-centric than the former input-based metrics (e.g., average handle time). Thought Leadership. "Gartner (IT) to Report Q2 Earnings: What's in the Cards?Altice (ATUS) Surpasses Q2 Earnings & Revenue EstimatesSales Enablement Platform Market: Growth, Trends & Forecast to 2025 - ResearchAndMarkets.comCRA UPDATE: Almost Everyone Can Claim This 2020 Tax BreakAircraft Tackle Wildfires Northeast of Rome Amid HeatwaveRihanna reveals she grew up believing that wearing sunscreen was a 'tourist thing'Jeffrey Epstein Told Ghislaine Maxwell to Stop Acting Like an ‘Escaping Convict’ After She Was Accused of Being His MadamSoftBank to maintain stake in Arm after partial sale: NikkeiPolice release shocking video of schoolgirl, 11, being mown down by car as warning to parentsWhat is 'Blackfishing'? How retailers are preparing for a post-COVID world. Customer Service Channels. Since 2005, TELUS International clients have enjoyed tremendous success in the region benefiting from a growing university-educated population, competitive labor … See all awards. Hear from Microsoft, Zappos, Airbnb, Dropbox and more. At TELUS International, we focus on lean, agile, human-centered design. Where industry game-changers share their CX & digital transformation wisdom. "I have enjoyed an exciting and varied career at TELUS. Across a range of industries, products and solutions, we’ve managed and optimized numerous sales funnels for top global brands, including support for: Discover best practices and expert analysis to help you choose – then improve – the most critical KPIs in the contact center.See how the Culture Value Chain can transform your customer experience organization. COVID-19: Updates affecting customer service, roaming, data overages, and store closures ... TELUS Digital TELUS International TELUS Partner Solutions TELUS Procurement TELUS Webmail TELUS Wise