CongratulationsThis salon is so clean, bright and relaxing. I think that is such a great amenity because it could be perfect for a bachelorette or bridal shower where you could potentially reserve the salon and really have a good time getting pampered and buzzed.

They also do great nail art. I mean full service bar making cocktails for you not just wine and/or tea. When I returned at the time I was told I would be seen,  I was then told they would be with me in a few minutes. A really pleasant, relaxing place.My friend and I went to get our nails done on a Saturday afternoon. Also makeup services I walked up to the door noticed the sign says they closed at 7:00. Happy girl!! See All.

Get daily deals and local insights near you today! Color hair and cover gray with 100% plants-no chemicals! !Thanks for such great works. Minimal wait time between appointments. Got a manicure and the "soften soles" pedicure. As far as the actual nail service goes, I had a pedicure with one of the enhancements (don't entirely recall the specific one) and did dip powder on my nails and was satisfied with the outcome. "Apparently the other reviewer, Andrew, expects a lot of bells and whistles for nothing. After a 2 1/2 year retirement, Shazz re-entered the arena with a new goal I wish there were negative stars here. Thanks Chic Nails!Do not go to this place. They said 7. I have been catering to my clients almost 20 years now. I get to the salon on time only to be told some other customers were late and I had to wait another 30 minutes. Shazz specializes in more than 20 Safe, Intricate and Undetectable Hair Extension Systems. Yelp. Where can i begin? Good experience overall. Affordable and will be my new go to.I get pedicures 2-3x a month and this was the greatest pedis I have ever gotten. They actually took their time and rubbed my feet and legs. Eyebrow, Lip, Forehead, Cheek, or Full Face Threading at Posh Nail Salon By Priya (Up to 60% Off). Cancel. We are a multi tasking team and We take care of a lot of your beauty and anti aging needs. What are the Prices of a Pedicure Near Me? I don't have a regular person, but whoever does my pedi is spectacular. I am very impressed with the set up here! Cancel. With the busy schedules that we have today, you cant blame anyone for wanting some time to themselves. We are professionals that have worked with famous clients, corporate clients, and school districts.

I am making this review because the quality of the work is amazing!

I checked into reviews and prices a week before attempting to go. It was within walking distance of my hotel and I saw the sign stating walk ins were welcome. They took their time with both my hands and feet. I came across Sky's IG and messaged him to get in and I got in pretty quickly. hey fixed me a beautiful fruity drink, offered me water. I'm a full service salon specializing in Sew-ins and braids. For Businesses. Create your own cocktail from our wide selection of aromatic manicure & pedicure products. Are they allowing in-store shopping? The lady assured me they had gel-x and that it was something new that they were trying to get trending again, but that they…""When I first walked in, this place was NOT what I was expecting. We offer everything hair! Be prepared to be treated like a client in a relaxing environment while receiving quality customer service. My top priority is making sure my services are comfortable, affordable, and 100% top quality. Licensed Esthetician offering full body waxing, lash extensions, brow tinting and nail services. Meticulous, thorough, gentle and so nice! Friendly staff beautiful work, we are a full service salon.. Leaping bunny certified. Near Me; Nail Salon Open ; Best Nail Salon Open Near Me. It seemed a little pricey, but overall good.Alex and his staff have been amazing!

Not bad! Let us know about your needs so we can bring you the right pros.Get matched with multiple pros that meet your exact needs.Compare pros, ask questions, and hire only when ready. First time here. I don't think I'd ever go anywhere else. I always call and make my appointments and they're ALWAYS able to get me in at the time I requested.