Work Light and Flashlight. With all the features that you would expect from a SLYDE.and more! Looks like the exact same battery that was in my nebo. • Work light is concealed inside the flashlight body. Super glad I came across an alternative to replacing the entire thing. We have the best prices on dirt bike, atv and motorcycle parts, apparel and accessories and offer excellent customer service.

... NEBO Slyde+ Flashlight 300 Lumen (1st Generation) Product No Longer Available 6392 NEBO RC Flashlight Online Price: $39.99 . 7v protected li-ion batteries with Nitecore D4 smart digital battery charger … SPECS • 3.7V • 2000 mAh • Type: 18650 NOTE: This battery is suitable for use only with the 1st generation SLYDE KING (#6434 or #6643). NEBO SLYDE KING 500 Lumen LED Flashlight Camo 6754 USB rechargeable w AC Charger NEBO SLYDE KING $40.99 6754 Camo NEW NEBO worklight lantern 500 flashlight King Slyde lumen rechargeabl rechargeabl lumen Slyde 6754 500 flashlight lantern Camo King NEBO NEW worklight Free shipping for many products! • Type: 18650. Will buy again when I need one.I was super bummed when they battery went bad to my SlydeKing...being such a great flashlight I couldn’t go without it. To early to give a true review but it works fine , have not charged yet. LIGHT • High-power 500 lumen LED flashlight • High-power 500 lumen C•O•B ... DA: 31 PA: 77 MOZ Rank: 50. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.The owner of this website is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon properties including, but not limited to, amazon.com

- NEBO 6726 SLYDE KING 500 Lumen Rechargeable LED Flashlight - NEBO SLYDE KING COB LED FLASHLIGHT TORCH - NE6434 - MAGNETIC - UK SELLER - NEBO 6754 NEW Camo 500 lumen Slyde King rechargeabl flashlight worklight lantern - NEBO SLYDE KING COB LED FLASHLIGHT TORCH - NB6434 - UK SELLER - NEBO 6754 2nd generation SLYDE™ KING Worklight and Flashlight Camo Color - NEBO TOOLS SLYDE King Rechargeable LED Zoom Torch Fishing Survival - NE6434TB - NEBO 6434BAT SLYDE KING 1ST GEN RELACEMENT BAT 18650 3.7v 2000mah - NEBO 89510 SLYDE KING 330 Lumen Rechargeable LED Flashlight Work Light 4 Mode - NEBO 89510 SLYDE KING LED RECHARGEABLE WORK LIGHT FLASHLIGHT 330 LUMEN 4 MODES - NEBO SLYDE KING 4 PACK Rechargeable 330 Lumen LED Flashlight Work Light 4 Mode 8Leave feedback about your eBay search experience - opens in new window or tab The 2nd generation SLYDE™ KING is equipped with programmable memory settings for each light mode, a new C•O•B red light function, a 4x adjustable zoom and best of all...it’s rechargeable!

TAC SLYDE LED Flashlight by NEBO Online Price: $19.99 . Don't knock it of the truck. FREE SHIPPING Buy ANY 2 Nebos and SAVE 15%.