"Andddddd my babies are off to 1st and 2nd grade #glamma #lovemybabies #BriBri #Brayden Photographer: Marlo Hampton"Hoping for the three of them to be spared from any bad comments that could be made, Leakes decided to turn off the comment section of the post entirely. I hope you come out with your show I will watch I would like to be one of your guests. Antonio Brown Hints at Retirement Again — inside the NFL Player's Family and Custody Drama

Click to Subscribe to Our HollywoodLife Daily Newsletter

Nene is a mom to Brentt, whom she shares with Gregg, and Bryson Bryant from a previous romance. All those kings.

Greg is looking beautiful as heck too! Keep the support system strong.

MC Hammer's Roller-Coaster Life after 90s Fame — Bankruptcy and $13m Debt Included Nene Leakes Makes It Clear Who Her Grandchild Is In Latest Instagram Photo After Slamming Mother of Rumored Grandson Posted by By Kiersten Willis | October 29, 2018 Comments Comments Share this: Real Housewives of Atlanta star Nene Leakes allegedly has a grandson, according to Atlanta interior designer Symone Davis, but the reality star wants nothing to do with the one-year-old. Beautiful family.”Another follower stated: “Wow, you get more and more beautiful! Hollywood Life. Gregg is the proud father of Damian, Daryl, Denton, and Dexter. Nene captioned one of the photos: “Now see this the REAL show right here #lifeoftheleakes Gregg, and I wit ALL our sons!

Rebel Wilson Is the Spitting Image of Her Mother — Glimpse into the Actress' Family Lmfao @neneleakes beautiful glamma and glam baby!”Others simply marveled at how much Bri’Asia has grown.“Nooo!!! I wanted to see more of your family after the wedding shower was over. I’m just a single mother with grown children need a knee replacement working in property management, but I think you are fantastic. "Now see this is the REAL show right here #lifeoftheleakes Gregg and I with ALL our sons! “Real Housewives of Atlanta” star NeNe Leakes recently showed her support for the Black Lives Matter movement and opened up about how important it was for her and her husband to protest. It's not every day that NeNe Leakes gets to see her grandchildren from her eldest son, so when the time comes that they're able to see each other, they make the most out of that reunion. Gregg is the proud father of Damian, Daryl, Denton, and Dexter. August 29, 2019 | by

I was like OK, cool and that was that. Symone Davis, who claims to be the mother of one of NeNe Leakes' grandchildren, slammed the 'RHOA' star for buying her eldest son a house! ) Your Family and make sure to tell. Others are asking for the Leakes clan to get a spinoff.One fan said: “Ahhhhh, yes The Queen NeNe love it…take care of them, the black princes and King G! Nene … You’re both going through a lot ! Jeff Goldblum Became a First-Time Father at 62 — Glimpse into His Fatherhood Danielle Spencer's Ups and Downs after 'What's Happening' Including Breast Cancer and Paralysis So, why doesn’t she want to meet this baby? Somebody is reaching for a spin-off lol you are, and I love your realness if that’s a word. By Sabrina Ford NeNe Leakes was never going to be a traditional grandmother.

Makeup with Kenya. Terrell Owens’ Fatherhood Drama and Personal Struggles — inside the NFL Hall of Famer’s Life “Brunch wit my princess #glambaby #BriBri #myboo,” Leakes captioned a series of Instagram photos with son Bryson Bryant’s daughter, Bri’Asia on Sunday, Oct. 28.“I do not know Symone.

I guess,” the Instagram user said, which promoted Leakes’ followers to defend the star.“@walton323 ITS NOT HER F—ING RESPONSIBILITY TO TEND TO HER GRANDCHILDREN. NeNe Leakes acted like a proud ‘glamma’ with her grandchildren Bri’Asia and Brayden in a rare Instagram pic of them together on Friday, August 23. “Look, when she was pregnant, she told me the baby wasn’t mine.