These were actually Rice Chex crumbs because my son is gluten free. lutzflcat 0.1g 1 of 71 I was disappointed in the "flounder" I had (looked more like tilapia) so I only cooked it for 10 minutes and then broiled it for a few minutes to get it to brown. Lightly grease a large, shallow baking dish.Arrange flounder fillets on prepared baking dish and brush with 1 tablespoon butter. Then I just popped them in the oven at 400 degrees.About 15 minutes later we had some amazing fish! Rating: 4 stars Thanks! 4 (4 ounce) Finfish, flatfish (flounder and sole species), raw Craig Harris Rub the fillets on both sides with lemon juice, then salt and pepper them to taste.

I added a lemon-pepper seasoning mix to the crumbs and reduced the topping by almost half and it turned out just right. I am always looking for new quick, delicious & affordable dinner ideas that the entire family will eat. 3 29.2g Next time, I will make it this same way, only I won't bother with added salt, pepper or thyme. My twelve year old and one of his ten year old friends gave it thumbs up and wanted seconds. 3 The flatfish is low in mercury, making it safe for pregnant women and kids of all ages to enjoy.

OchoUno I Made It

In ... with oregano, paprika, salt and bread crumbs. Good enough for a quick dinner. Rating: 4 stars 800.1mg