Parking Info & Fees No information on Parking & Fees has been added yet for this paddling location. View a PDF of this map here. Find eateries, refreshing treats and beach supplies just across the street. There are often local activities, such as Taste of Lake Country or the weekly waterskiing exhibition on Thursday evenings. A fairly good size beach. No person may utilize flotation devices, flotation water toys, or flotation swimwear when using the Village Beach or in the adjacent waters of Pewaukee Lake. This listing includes state-owned public boat access for Pewaukee Lake. Host your next birthday party or special event at the Y for memories that will last a lifetime! Our summer theatre camps are tailored to challenge students of every level! We offer swim lessons for kids ages 4 month... This is a smaller beach located on the south end of Port Washington. All persons in the beach area shall obey the lifeguard on duty. This is a nice beach. The list is not all inclusive and there may be additional boat launches either public or private on this body of water. Host your next birthday party or special event at the Y for memories that will last a lifetime! Pewaukee Lake Map & Walking Tours Explore Pewaukee Lake area including restaurants and boat launch locations. Get ready to paint, move, play, and explore! Nice quiet beach! Swim the lake from the sandy beach at Lakefront Park at Pewaukee Lake. Short walk to the beach and lighthouse. Located within the Villages of Menomonee Falls and Lannon, Menomonee Park is filled with a histor... Find eateries, refreshing treats and beach supplies just across the street. Buckley and T.E. Village of Pewaukee 235 Hickory Street Pewaukee, WI 53072262-691-5660 (Voice). The Corners of Brookfield is an incredi...

Further down is a pier and grassy area to sit and relax if you don't want the sand and crowd. Directly across the street is the Chocolate Factory which the kids liove. Milwaukee Mom is a locally-focused parenting resource for moms and families. I’m a lifestyle photographer located in Pewaukee, Wisconsin serving the greater Milwaukee/W... Help. Village of Pewaukee 235 Hickory Street Pewaukee, WI 53072262-691-5660 (Voice). On Thursday’s it’s fun to watch the Ski Show!I’m a senior and haven’t been swimming in a long time. There are often local activities, such as Taste of Lake Country or the weekly waterskiing exhibition on Thursday evenings. villagehall@villageofpewaukee.com. We drove from Milwaukee so we could swim in water that isn't ice cold like Lake Michigan. The sun sort of goes from...

A picnic table or two for a quick lunch break. villagehall@villageofpewaukee.com. Elmbrook Preschool is a private, independent school with a positive happy environment that promot... We love teeth and we love kids! Legal. I had forgotten how much I love to swim. Heritage: A Christian education for the generations Over 30 years ago, Dan and Dale Noordyk chose...

Upper Lake Park In the City of Port Washington is known for its spectacular, unobstructed views o...
No animals are permitted in the park.