Trumpeter hands playing wind musical instrument#109029664 - Old vintage navigation equipment on old world map.#133340442 - The equipment of the boiler-house, - valves, tubes, pressure..#108208175 - Old vintage navigation equipment on old world map.#102590883 - The trumpeter is playing on a silver trumpet. trombone is shorter than a normal trombone AND when the valve lever is activated, the young player can reach C and B natural which are ordinarily played in 6th and 7th position on a standard It is

Similar Images . From what I've learned, there were not many of these made. Trumpeter playing jazz musical instrument#108105750 - Trumpet with red bow. Never did I dream I'd have a trombone that would be so compact but also sound so good. The Yamaha F bass trombone is one of a kind, made in the Yamaha Toyooka Factory in Hamamatsu, Japan. The horn is the only brass instrument to have a funnel-shaped mouthpiece; with a body consisting of tube over 20 feet long when uncoiled as well as several crooks and rotary valves. made by Conn, serial number 134276 (made around 1924) and goes by the name, "The Preacher Model." This trombone does have limitations: there is no 7th position on the instrument so a low E cannot be played either with or without the valve. The photo above shows the F bass on a long table that has the full range of trombones made by Yamaha. I wanted to This back view of the "New Invention" bass trombone shows the elegant wrap of the tubing. The Conn "Preacher Model" is in C, but has a valve which can be turned by hand which will put the

In an era when there are many new valves on the market that proport to allow a more efficient and unimpeded flow of air, the old piston valve in this application shows an The sound produced by the tuba is big and bold and lower than most instruments can go, making it a popular choice for dramatic passages or pieces of music. Boston Symphony from 1925-1929. out of the hymnal. In beautiful This instrument features a valve that puts the instrument in the key of D, allowing for a more "New Invention" bass trombone, serial number 126088, dating from early 1912.

WoodwindsWoodwindC. The gold plating (mostly satin finish but the inside of the bell and the engraving are a high shine finish) is in excellent condition. This is a remarkable instrument, perhaps one of the few existing specimens of a BB flat contrabass trombone made 3d illustration#36569808 - Saxophone classical instrument isolated on white#117238912 - Visiting musical instrument store. This is a remarkable instrument, a Conn contrabass trombone in BBflat, made in 1903 (serial number Sometimes fortunate when Yamaha made an F bass trombone for me. The tuba was created by legendary German composer, Richard Wagner, after which the amount of brass instruments included in orchestras greatly increased. The instrument’s distinctive shape, consisting of a flared bell, narrow tub-shaped body and cupped mouthpiece produces its signature sound when a musician buzzes his or her lips against the mouthpiece and coordinates the fingering of the keys and three valves.