Hello, I have a simple pine script that needs to be converted into an EA. Start with the examples in the next section. looking to find what am I doing wrong.

The date is that of the bar preceding the order's execution, which corresponds to when the order was issued: here is my code: This process can be even more laborious if the variables that you are plotting work on […]

strategy.exit("TPL2", "Long", ... TradingView UK. I want to show the specified trading times and candles in trading view, can I do that? But, how do I get the closing on the following day? This issue has been fixed in both Pine v3 and v4.

How would I do so?

PineScript version 4. study("Average Directional Index", shorttitle="ADX LP", ... I am trying to write a simple strategy to buy when RSI hits 30 and sell when the price rises by 5% after my entry.

These are the most important. Follow the instructions in the User Manual’s Quickstart Guide page to put your first script in action on a chart, and follow the links in that page to familiarize yourself with Pine’s key concepts. Free 30 Day Trial I can't set up partial take profit on pine-script:

I am working on spotting the highest and lowest point of a specific condition. Use this tag for questions related to programming in Pine Script.

Pine Script is a domain-specific language for coding custom technical indicators and strategies on TradingView.

To subscribe to this RSS feed, copy and paste this URL into your RSS reader. You can write two lines of Pine to do what could take hundreds in other languages. They will require conversion in Pine before they can run on TradingView charts. Instantly convert any Pine Script Study or Strategy into Python code. Strategies allow you to perform backtesting (emulation of a strategy trading on historical data) and forwardtesting (emulation of a strategy trading on real-time data) according to your algorithms. You can read about series If you are new to programming, then you have a double learning curve to go through: learn to program and learn Pine. Spot the highest point in (MACD histogram > 0) condition.

While this structure may remind many of an array, a Pine series is totally different and thinking in terms of arrays will be detrimental to understanding this key Pine concept. Private self-hosted questions and answers for your enterpriseProgramming and related technical career opportunities The two primary sources of information on Pine are the Pine v4 User Manual and Pine v4 Reference Manual.

Stack Overflow for Teams is a private, secure spot for you and

I understand how to get the closing price on the previous day - close[1] - to use in creating an indicator. This is the code I am currently working on for an alert system. When the realtime bar is reached, The main data type used in Pine scripts is called a series.

Copy of Open Close Cross Strategy. Use this tag for questions related to programming in Pine Script.

Pine Script is TradingView's native scripting language which allows users to create customized studies and signals and run them directly in the web interface.Python is an interpreted, object-oriented, high-level programming language with dynamic semantics.