The Best Moments Of Milhouse Van Houten - … The metor was actually Is there any official confirmation of what one of Frink's favoured gibberish words actually is? GIPHY is how you search, share, discover, ... professor frink todd flanders 11x14 distraught mourning melvin van horne glavin. If anyone can help me understand why this paragraph has no business what so ever in a user run internet based information site please let me know.

1:32. Professor Frink. *** Please take a moment to register your Free FunTrivia ID. Professor John I.Q. I personally thought it was 'glaben', whereas several websites say 'glaven', and the article on here says 'glavin'. It's random, and very simple, but it made me laugh a lot. Professor John I.Q. When his son crashes through a window during a demonstration of a remote-controlled airplane, he says "my wife is going to kill me",However, another episode set further in the future, "In Simpsons Comic #19, Frink (while coaching Bart's baseball team) tells Lisa that in university his best friends were Ben Grimes, and Johnny and Sue Thunder. Nerdelbaum Frink, Jr., A.B., B.Sc., PhD M.R.S.C., C.Chem, M.Phil, M.A., better known as Professor Frink and once referred to as Doctor Frink (born in January 3, 1950), is Springfield's local scientist and college professor, and is extremely brilliant, though somewhat socially inept. (also read ["Pff... why would we want MORE information about this character??!?!?"]). Nerdelbaum Frink Jr., or simply Professor Frink, is a recurring character in the animated television series The Simpsons.He is voiced by Hank Azaria, and first appeared in the 1991 episode "Old Money".Frink is Springfield's nerdy scientist and professor and is extremely intelligent, though somewhat mad and socially inept. About 6 years ago . Frink was originally depicted as an evil scientist in "Old Money", since he was trying to secure funding for a death ray.

Vorderseite "Oh, zum Glavin noch mal!" Born in the 1950s, Frink is Springfield's local mad scientist. Luckily, this issue is divided into three stories that each have the right length and humor.I gotta say, the thing that sold me on the comic right away was seeing the phrase "Sweet DeGrasse Tyson's Mustache!"

GLAVIN! When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs. When Lisa asks what happened to them, he tells her they all died in an unrelated radiation poisoning mishap that is, of course, a reference to Marvel's Fantastic Four. He has a trademark mannerism of using Tourettes-like gibberish when excited, such as "GLAYVIN!" Fandom may earn an affiliate commission on sales made from links on this page.Fandom may earn an affiliate commission on sales made from links on this page.Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. Could someone update this page to reflect his appearance on the cover of season 16 dvd box set? send you an email once approved. Aus Simpsonspedia. and shouting other words that have no relevance to the situation at hand.