See how your money works harder with Questrade’s lower fees, rebates and value-adds.Get a diversified low-fee portfolio managed by a team of experts so you can get to your goals faster.Actively managed, proven returns, real-time rebalancing, everything you need to help your savings grow. Toronto, ON M2M 4G4 Canada Invest in companies that focus on environmental, social and corporate governance qualities. SECTOR. Questrade, Inc. is a registered investment dealer, a member of the Investment Industry Regulatory Organization of Canada (IIROC) and a member of the Canadian Investor Protection Fund (CIPF), the benefits of which are limited to the activities undertaken
The Company's line of business includes the purchase, sale, and brokerage of securities. So I deposited all my money into my Questrade TFSA in CAD and as far as I understand if I day trade a stock that is in USD then I do not pay the conversion fee, however if I hold that stock overnight then I will pay the conversion fee into USD and then when I sell the … TFSA, RRSP, RESP, Cash and other accounts can help you get there.Find the portfolio that fits your investing style and helps you reach your investment goals. Suite 1700 Note: if you are using an encrypted browser and you do not see the secured connection symbol during the Questrade online application process, you may have entered the site through a connection that is not secure. Tell us how we can help, send us an email.We want your ideas on how we can improve our API. Questrade Group of Companies means Questrade Financial Group and its affiliates that provide deposit, investment, loan, securities, mortgages Make informed decisions with smart and powerful research, evaluation and monitoring tools. to read, understand and accept the Questrade personal application program interface ("api") license agreement ("license agreement"). Low fees. Can occur in the ‘Location’ header only.

Connect with us through online chat, phone or email.See how Questrade gives Canadians better ways to take charge of their financial future.
Improve your investing skills with on-demand webinars for beginner to advanced investors and traders.Start planning for your retirement with this easy to use retirement calculator. GET https://api01.iq.questrade.com/v1/symbols/8049 If you are utilizing api access for an api-enabled app you built, you are required Mutually exclusive with ‘ids’ parameter.Symbol that follows Questrade symbology (e.g., "TD.TO").Trailing 12-month price to earnings ratio. TFSA, RRSP, Margin, and more. Take advantage of offers, programs and promotions.See what's new and noteworthy in the world of Questrade.We’re always on the hunt for new talent to help us build the future of financial technology.The Questrade API allows developers to create their own fully featured trading and analytical applications trough their brokerate account.Retrieves detailed information about one or more symbol.Notes: Either list of ids or names can be specified, but not both.Create your first application using your Questrade account.Have questions about Questrade's API? Plan for your future.

Choose the accounts that match your goals.Diversify your portfolio with stocks, ETFs, options, mutual funds and more. "underlyings": [], Market capitalization (outstandingShares * prevDayClosePrice).Number of shares deliverable per contract (e.g., 100).Underlying symbol for the deliverable (e.g., "MSFT").Underlying symbol id for the deliverable (e.g., 2345343).Indicates whether the symbol is an underlying option.Beginning of the interval for a given minimum price increment. by Questrade, Inc. QWM is not a member of IIROC or the CIPF. North York Institutional Financial Svcs. Financials. Connecting decision makers to a dynamic network of information, people and ideas, Bloomberg quickly and accurately delivers business and financial information, news and insight around the world.Connecting decision makers to a dynamic network of information, people and ideas, Bloomberg quickly and accurately delivers business and financial information, news and insight around the world.Questrade, Inc was founded in 1999. If you are using an api app developed by a third party, you are required to read, understand and accept the end-user license agreement for application program interface. Keep more of your money with Canada’s low-cost leader in online investing.See Questrade’s low fees for trading, market data and margin trading.Active traders enjoy special pricing plans and fee rebates with Questrade.Low-fees and no unnecessary fees on diversified ETF portfolios.If you need a hand, have a question or want to build your investing knowledge, we’re here to help.Learn more about investing with interesting stories and articles.

and other products or services. Questrade, Inc. is a registered investment dealer, a member of the Investment Industry Regulatory Organization of Canada (IIROC) and a member of the Canadian Investor Protection Fund (CIPF), the benefits of which are limited to the activities undertaken by Questrade, Inc. QWM is not a member of IIROC or the CIPF. Try out the features of your application in a simulated environment without affecting your real positions. A free inside look at Questrade salary trends based on 143 salaries wages for 65 jobs at Questrade. Find out what you need to retire and how to get there.Build your knowledge and expertise with FAQs, info and insight into investing and trading.Have a question or need a hand?