Home; Shop In Stock; Build Standard; Build Custom; Customer Projects; FAQ; More . Average price for a guitar with a wood neck is ~£1750 GBP.Request a special colour, choose a shape, grab yourself an aluminium neck; whatever you need to complete your next build. Crown inlays and gold hardware available. Fender necks - All of our Fender Strat necks, Tele replacement necks, Jazz Bass and Precision Bass necks have fingerboards that are pre-fretted (with the exception of the Ebony Bass Fretless, of course!) These are not seconds or "blems ". Everyone’s impressed by it." I can play faster and more effectively with a thinner aluminum neck than I could ever dream of playing with a wooden neck. Stagemaster Imperial - same as Imperial guitar with aluminum or wood neck option. The aluminium bodies are always anodised in either a clear coat or with a dye colour, the necks are all mirror polished. For Players . The Drewman aluminium 25.5" scale necks [round & square heel] are currently not in stock but may be available again soon.Milled from a billet of aluminium they weigh just 1.80Kg (3lbs 15oz) for the D1 and 1.85Kg (4lbs 2oz) for the DT & DJ.Milled from a billet of aluminium, weighing less than 4lbs our 25.5" scale necks; round or square heel. The plate came inserted the wrong way in the backing so you could not see the counter sinks for the screw heads, but it's easy to flip. We provide the diameter of the headstock tuner holes to help you identify the correct tuners for the neck. Learn More Warmoth Bass Bodies.

I spent 15 minutes playing them with Andy from Drewman Guitars and the sustain is off the charts.

Before placing your order please take note of the important information provided on each product page such as the width of the nut slot and the measurements of where the neck heel joins the body.All necks should be carefully inspected prior to installation and/or modification as the neck is rendered non-returnable once altered. ""Thanks a lot Andy, I hope I did it Justice! Continental U.S. English USD Reverb Gives. Really enjoyed playing it, sounded great in the room and hopefully that came across in the video. They're wonderful guitars. I gave it 200%, you can't break it, but you can break things with it! Guitar Necks. Brand New. and with the trussrod already installed. Learn More Warmoth Guitar Necks. Currently unavailable.The aluminium bodies are always anodised in either a clear coat or with a dye colour, the necks are all mirror polished.Guitars with wooden / aluminium necks, milled archtops, classic historic shapes, quality hardware & finishes. Amazing!!! It adds a LOT of extra frequency response that causes the amp to go into overdrive and it helps when playing with a buddy; different voicing. Congrats on an incredible product.."Niko has produced a great review video for Drewman which you can watch on our YouTube channel "The most important thing for me is the neck & this thing is a Beast! and with the trussrod already installed. "Other than something that I've build myself this is the first premium guitar that I've ever owned"Ben has been hugely supportive of our products, he made a fantastic unboxing video which you can see "This guitar has quickly turned into my favorite sounding instrument that I own, it's got a great full bodied tone and the sustain is unbelievable. Also, careful consideration must be taken when thinking about the guitar tuners being fitted as sometimes not all models or brands will fit. WD cannot guarantee exact neck pocket fit due to varying manufacturer tolerances, wood shrinkage or expansion over time etc. Some necks may have minor grain variations due to the organic nature of wood. ""I’m really enjoying the Drewman [Aluminium] neck. Your purchases also help protect forests, including trees traditionally used to make instruments.