Pizza, Grill, Sandwiches. I personally had the Juanita bowl. 4. Seriously, after a day of drinking wine, we really wanted to just grab a pizza and return to the house. They have nailed that slightly sweet, the perfect amount of salty with a beautiful depth of flavor.

I was glad I stopped by. Ingredients are all freshly prepared and locally…”“Holy moly! 6. “Oh my. 316 reviews. “We were on a roll two weeks ago on a rare (should go more often!) “The Beignets themselves were delicious but it was really the I would rate the General Tso's as good as if not better than what you can get from I love a pizza with meat on it and red sauce, but Dewey's has me hooked on their which was perfect for this lactose intolerant mama. Get a reservation!”“Where do I start? Beer selection is awesome; they have something for…”“Wow wow wow. Auggie's Italian Eatery. visit to Dayton's

Showing results in neighbouring cities.We found great results, but some are outside Dayton. finding home food is an even harder one. Upload menu. “Great food (the brisket, smoked wings and Have done a great job adapting to COVID-19.

Showing results in neighbouring cities.Filter and search through restaurants with gift card offerings.“... dieting for the last year so I selected the Salmon Piscatta and a “... a delicious coconut and walnut cake, paired with a vin Santo dessert “The lunch option were fabulous, especially the Rueben and “The Bistro sits in a complex containing The Bistro, Ponzi “We had a wonderful meal of tapas starting with the mixed greens I had a 3 course meal , 4 if you count dessert! Zoom in to see updated info.We found great results, but some are outside Dayton. “I've only tried their california burrito and The salmon…”“I came here because two locals I met at different times recommended it. Would highly recommend!”“This place was FANTASTIC! We've enjoyed Saturday night meals and special occasions here too. Excellent! Drinks were good as well. We serve seasonal, local cuisine featuring wild mushrooms and truffles, craft cocktails, regional microbrew beers, and have a wine list with over 500 Pinot noir and other Oregon wines. Its super clean (including the bathrooms ladies! )

Hands down the best I've EVER had. We came here to give it a try. Great…”“Some of the best ribs I have ever eaten. “My only real complaint is that the serving of meat on the Pep pizza was great. Loved the gyro and Facebook gives people the power to share and makes the world more open and connected. And as someone who wasn't drinking, I was particularly looking forward to my next meal.

Every item served at our table was exceptional and memorable.