Re: CGN3 (Rogers Advanced WiFi Modem) "VoIP phone issue

Did the modem lose power by any chance, even for only a few seconds?

*Taxes extra. Log in sign up.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Enter your postal code to check availability in your area.Mesh WiFi connects to your modem and uses multiple WiFi points working together to extend your powerful and reliable whole-home coverage.

nothing worksi am using genband/gencom software. Hopefully that also restores any parameters set by I had SIP ALG disabled about a week ago and voip phone worked well until today. That's what we're here for! This is something that
Is there a way to prevent that SIP ALG gets reenabled on it own for the modem?It sounds as if the setting is not stored permanently for some reason.

i found the solution from here using DMZ and giving ip  192.168.0.11.  today suddenly after 2 years it happend again.
Below are a few quick tips that can help you …

Rogers Ignite Modem - Arris XB6 Settings Go to Go to At a Glance Settings Enable Bridge Mode The modem will now take 90 settings to restart Once it … Press J to jump to the feed. Thank you Datalink for the tip. my VOIP works fine but sometimes during mid call I get dead air, the call does not disconnect just dead air on both sides.

Plus, with ongoing 24/7 tech support, we’re always here to help.The Mesh WiFi hub plugs directly to any Rogers modem and expanding your coverage even further is easy with additional beacons that simply plug into an electrical outlet.The Mesh WiFi hub plugs directly to any Rogers modem and expanding your coverage even further is easy with additional beacons that simply plug into an electrical outlet.The Mesh WiFi hub plugs directly to any Rogers modem and expanding your coverage even further is easy with additional beacons that simply plug into an electrical outlet.The Mesh WiFi hub plugs directly to any Rogers modem and expanding your coverage even further is easy with additional beacons that simply plug into an electrical outlet.The Mesh WiFi hub plugs directly to any Rogers modem and expanding your coverage even further is easy with additional beacons that simply plug into an electrical outlet.The Mesh WiFi hub plugs directly to any Rogers modem and expanding your coverage even further is easy with additional beacons that simply plug into an electrical outlet. Reboot the modem using the Reboot function located in the ADMIN.... DEVICE RESET page, and then log back into the modem to reset the port forwarding rules to forward the external ports to the internal Static IP address using the same port numbers. The technology automatically finds the best pathway to connect each of your devices to the Internet.The postal code you’ve selected is in another province.Enter your postal code to check availability in your area. also uninstalled and reinstalled the voip softwareI did the same things suggested in this post, eventually Bridge mode works for me permanently.Assign a static IP address to your laptop or VOIP device using the DHCP reservation function located in the BASIC.... LAN Setup page.

7. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Re: CGN3 (Rogers Advanced WiFi Modem) "VoIP phone issue