The redeeming undercurrent, however, is that both men are seekers of the truth. This week I spoke with theoretical astro-physicist and cosmologist Dr. Katie Mack! It’s day 2,346 of staying home, and if you’re like me, you’ve streamed yourself into a coma.

You can follow her on Twitter at @carodagati. She has incredible insight into the world of big data, political campaign management and strategy and how our every online move and word is being track, mined and sold for money and power. Sing Yourself To Glory!

I see the beauty of nature.”While Brand sympathizes with Gervais’ distaste for the constraints of organized religion, he explains, “I’ve gone on sort of the opposite journey, in that I feel like I started off atheistic just in that I would reject any attempt to impose regulation or control on me for the purposes of domination.”“But as I’ve gone through my own stuff with addiction and mental health or whatever it is,” Brand continues, “my own sense of despair — particularly looking at it from a perspective of mental health issues and addiction — is that there is an unaddressed yearning for a kind of oneness, togetherness, and for love.”While Gervais understands that desire for connectedness, he doesn’t think desire alone is enough to make it true. Well, we are here.
Russell Brand is an award-winning comedian, actor, author, public thought leader, and a passionate activist for mental health and drug rehabilitation. “It is a terrifying prospect … that we’ll never exist again, I think, but it doesn’t mean it’s not true,” says Gervais.“The bottom line is I can’t believe something I don’t believe.

The chances of us being us — you being you and me being me, existing now, that sperm hitting that egg — is 400 trillion to one. This show is now on Luminary! She was raised in a family of Bhakti-yoga practitioners at Bhaktivedanta Manor, one of England’s most important spiritual landmarks.

Speaking with guests from the world of academia, popular culture and the arts, they'll help us to see the ulterior truth behind our constructed reality. You may disagree with Brand or Gervais’ conclusions; I do. In the most recent episode of his podcast “Brand and Gervais are millionaires many times over and enjoy even greater fame in Britain than in the United States.

Michael is an American storyteller, author, and scholar of mythology, anthropology, and psychology. It’s incredible.”As we’re looking for ways to occupy our minds in this strange time, this conversation is worth a listen. … But we have to keep our low status somehow, I think. Still, neither came from wealth or acclaim.

Gervais’ signature edgy humor is inextricably tied to growing up in the working class. Do you trust your gut? And have a laugh.

Now might be just the moment we need to consider what we really believe as well.Copyright © 2020 The Federalist, a wholly independent division of FDRLST Media, All Rights Reserved.Copyright © 2020 The Federalist, a wholly independent division of FDRLST Media, All Rights Reserved.Listening to British comedy legends Russell Brand and Ricky Gervais discuss everything from 'The Office' to God and atheism is exactly what your stay-at-home self needs right now.Caroline D'Agati is a writer, former park ranger, and New Jersey expatriate living in DC.