If you can’t see Windows on your TV, you may need to reconnect the computer to your monitor and adjust the screen resolution before you connect to your TV. Shaw-Tamara, you did did not answer the original question. If higher resolutions cause issues, then reduce the resolution.If still unresolved, please do not escalate to our Customer Care team as we do not support this feature.

Tap Apps.

Re-launch the app and try to play the movie or TV show again. Ensure the BlueCurve TV App is up-to-date with the latest version.

This app pushes your child away from you, and your relationship will not improve at all. If you power down your BlueCurve TV Player (XG1v3) … If you need to configure your security devices with IP settings you more than likely have to update them to the new ip's.I had a similar issue with my NAS. Enter your location for accurate product availability Use these BlueCurve TV App troubleshooting tips to fix issues related to freezing, playback, and more.This is a global blackout to any given channel to prevent a certain program from being aired (example only: Family Guy cannot be shown at 7:00 PM on CityTV). If you experience this message while on the go, we apologize for the inconvenience. If they get up in time for something, even if they are up until 3 am, it does not affect the parents whatsoever. I have shaw blue curve.

Billing and My Account Not working for me Although this seems to be getting great reviews, it’s not working for me. … Shaw Blue Curve Home App not working? Tried unplugging the power and plugging back in and that didn’t seem to help. I’ve never heard of a Shaw Blue Curve, but it’s possible that there’s a setting on it that restricts the passing of data between the 2.4Ghz and 5Ghz channels.

This is possibly a hardware issue with your desktop/laptop, TV, or cable wirings and is not a BlueCurve TV App issue. Clear the app’s data from your device storage. For official Shaw support, please visit https://www.shaw.ca/contact-us/Press J to jump to the feed. My Account Fr ive confirmed the finding that parental controls, as implemented, is broken. Channel availability is based on customer’s TV subscription and Shaw’s mobile distribution rights. Article Now for some reason it will not do that. I can’t even get into it.

I had it configured with a static private ip of 192.168.1.23. Tap the BlueCurve Home app.
The BlueCurve TV App is free to download for Shaw Digital Cable or Satellite TV subscribers. The question/feedback posted by themisfit is that parental controls is not working AT ALL as advertised, not that sometimes “a bad one slips through”. Clear the app's cache from your device storage. is blocked for iOS and Android devices as per partner and legal restrictions.If the screen looks stretched or part of the screen seems cut off, adjust the screen resolution in Windows Mac OS or Linux. Bluecurve changed my private ip's to 10.0.0.0 so I had to change the static ip of my nas to 10.0.0.23 to get it working.Im not a security system expert though so maybe they are supposed to be plug and play, but it sounds like you need to either notify ur security company of the new Shaw IP or configure the security devices with the new private ip's of your network.If it’s the XB6 modem you will need a switch to attach other Ethernet connections. It violates privacy.

Contact Us Subject to blackout restrictions. I don’t suggest this app at all unless you’re a Karen, and nobody likes Karen’s.
Steps to reproduce.