This article provides solutions for basic issues like not seeing a picture on your TV, or missing access to channels or apps on BlueCurve TV.Trying to watch BlueCurve TV, but can't get a picture? Xbox online games disconnect Shaw support says it looks fine to them. This is extremely frustrating and the only reason I have blue curve is because I have television locations that don't have cable Outlets. If you power down your BlueCurve TV Player (XG1v3) during this time, the refresh will have no effect. Shaw Direct BlueCurve TV App gives you access to your TV subscription in one place. Now connecting to your entertainment experience . Shaw. Learn how to fix common issues with your BlueCurve TV Player (XG1v3) by using these troubleshooting tips. Select Settings (gear icon). Soon they will be hard to find and you will only get cat 6, 7, or 8 and same with the regular hdmi vs the 4k/6k. Use these BlueCurve TV App troubleshooting tips to fix issues related to freezing, playback, and more. Shaw will not relocate a cable outlet from one wall to another and I do not want to run a long cable cord around the perimeter of the room which would cross door openings. Problems with recordings not working as expected; To perform a system refresh on your BlueCurve TV: Press the Shaw button on your BlueCurve TV remote. The service quality of Shaw 600 has been a huge disappointment. Shaw. Select Refresh Now ; The system refresh can take between 5-20 minutes to complete. Blackouts: Program-specific blackout vs. regional geo-blocking blackout Issues with live TV Troubleshooting: Fix home WiFi network issues with...Troubleshooting: Fix home WiFi network issues with BlueCurve Home If you are experiencing home WiFi connectivity issues, you can restart your BlueCurve Gateway from the Overview section of the BlueCurve Home web portal (internet.shaw.ca) or mobile app (Apple App Store or Google Play). I have continuous problems with the following: Roger Wi-fi (iphone) calling becomes choppy or stops working. I have on the 5 G band averaged 50 Mb/s download. Also read the info carefully on max wifi speeds and network load. Regular cat 5 has a clear connector and does 1/2 the speed a cat 6 does. Channel availability is based on customer's TV plan subscription and Shaw's mobile distribution rights. Subject to Internet connectivity. Open the BlueCurve Home mobile app or web … Select Help. If you're having trouble with one of the devices connected to your home network, you can use the BlueCurve home mobile app BlueCurve Home will run several diagnostic checks to find out if connectivity to the device is strong enough to support what you're trying to do (surfing the web, streaming video, gaming, etc. I have had the Blue Curve Arris XB6 with Shaw 600 for a few months. Follow the troubleshooting tips below to get back up and running.If you are experiencing any of these issues with your BlueCurve TV, a system refresh can help.The system refresh can take between 5-20 minutes to complete. Most peoples blue curve and 300/600 problems probably are just wrong ethernet cable. Learn how to troubleshoot your home WiFi network with If you are experiencing home WiFi connectivity issues, you can restart your BlueCurve Home has built in check-ups and troubleshooting tips. Recently I started getting connection lost for about 5 minutes... every few hours... every day. First couple of months new blue curve modem worked fine. 16 Live TV streaming via the BlueCurve TV app is available to all Shaw TV subscribers, full BlueCurve TV app access is only available to Shaw TV subscribers with Video on Demand (available at no extra cost). Select System Refresh. Try these related articles and discussions. ).If the test finds that there may be a problem with the connectivity of the device, you'll be given troubleshooting tips to resolve the problem.Not what you're looking for?