Is this a ploy to try and get us to watch more commercials? And Blusky features have not been improved on as I can see since Jan 2018-Smart PVR User Interface knowing when a show is watched and marking it as such.-4k ability. I get channels but they are not on free to me and also I pay for channels that do not appear on Free to me !

You may not resell any Shaw services.
There is also 4K and wireless offerings with Blue Curve gear. The names are confusing and the website doesn't seem to have the answers. (Hey is the gateway able to do this yet? I would go back to Blue Sky in a flash if I had the chance, Sky wins best system hands down.You have BlueSky confused with the gateway system.

What I want to know is will the Gateway carry the new HD channels that Bluesky carries? No mix and match though.Closed system.

(Which sucks with FF and RW)-Frame by frame fast forward!!

I have a Gateway (still in a box) waiting my changeover f... (But now I hear even the new Gateway had done away with the color coding!! And as such.........My update is that unfortunately nothing has changed from my OMG post above, not a single noticeable thing since I wrote early October, 2019.The most annoying on my list above is the dreaded FF as it always overshoots or undershoots and is always choppy unless I unplug and replug back in. Press and hold SETUP until the LED turns GREEN. ... (Cable) boxes and your recordings are stored on the cloud vs BlueSky is like the Gateway before it, local wired boxes shares recording from one local PVR box to the other.

Also, if I did replace the Gateway with Bluesky, are there additional costs?I am in full agreement with the comments above and below. What is the pvr size?Closed system.

)Gateway Advantages: (Oh god I miss ALL OF THESE SO MUCH!!!

Shaw BLUESKY TV Remote. Hell of a choice. Sorry Shaw, I really really want to love you still. Closed system. The Bluskey Guide is not accurate!

Not all Shaw packages, services and hardware are available in all regions. Also, as an old  ShawFriends customer, I got replacement boxes when my old Pace+Externder etc burned out, That's how I have the 3400 (& now the Gateway). Thanks and hope you are safe during the whole Covid-19 thing.Yes we are home all the time now!!!!
BlueCurve is quite new and features are being added all the time. The price may be one thing, but its the experience that matters most for me, and I really miss my old Gateway.If you are aware of Shaw doing a major upgrade to firmware/software please do let me know as this could be the only thing to retain me.I have a Gateway (still in a box) waiting my changeover from a DCX3400 (can't transfer what's saved). It works fine but I sure miss the 125 gigs of storage (now only 25 gigs as Shaw wouldn't replace my dead Extender). I recently switched from Gateway to Bluesky.