Create a color palette from a photo and match to flooring My husband and I have no kids, no pets, we mostly walk around without shoes and in the month we’ve had this floor we have already had like 5 or six scratches and they show.Also when we bought this we were told it would hide some dirt.

Do Not Recommend.What was your product? Not to be dramatic, but it seems like anything short of tip toeing in socks across your floor can potentially ruin it.“Keep your pets nails trimmed to prevent them from scratching your floor.”“A humidifier is recommended to prevent excess shrinkage due to low humidity levels.”“An air conditioner, dehumidifier, or periodically turning on your heating will help to maintain humidity during summer months.”“Use floor protectors and wide-load bearing leg bases/rollers to minimize the chance of indentations and scratches from heavy objects. Shaw Floors Laminate Flooring. Inspector said my flooring had problems with over 50% of it. We paid over 3k to a local installer. Ancestry Sample $1.00 Buy Now!

?RUN, don’t walk away from Shaw Repel laminate flooring!We too purchased Repel flooring for our new build at 54.00 per yard (6.00 sq ft).

We’re so upset over this and do not know what to do. OptiGuard is placed over your This sealant is pliable, so any scratches made will not be shown in the laminate itself. It’s easy to clean and looks like real wood. I would soon learn that Shaw’s laminate flooring thinks it deserves a place among the greats, too.With over 35 different laminate styles and hundreds of color choices, Shaw has mastered the art of giving customers the look they’ve been dreaming of.Shaw says their products have two distinct advantages over their competitors.

At FloorCritics.com, our expert team of flooring researches & writers work to provide thorough & editorially independent content for whatever your flooring need may be. It is definitely not as durable as they said it would be.Just had Shaw engineered floors installed by the builder of my new home. Shaw is a great brand, I am confident they will stand behind their product. It’s horrible. In a year’s time this floor will be trashed!At least as we grow old we’ll be doing less furniture arranging. Comment below saying what you bought and what you would like others to know about it.Ashley is the owner and principal of Ashley Marino Designs in Dallas-Fort Worth, Texas and loves anything and everything home related.

The floor and decor Aquaguard seems to have the heaviest wear layer out of any I have seen, including Pergo’s, but it is more expensive. Said it’s installaTion issues.So now Shaw has wiped their hands of it saying humidity issues not covered. FloorCritics.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.

It’s gorgeous, people think it’s real wood at first. I guess I will constantly need to repair it. I’m in the beginning stages of having Shaw thru Costco installed and I’m suddenly scared of what I’m getting myself into.I wanted to know if you ended up having it installed? Their statements bring to light new details on what their laminate can truly do.Their site mentions UV protection, which will protect your floors from fading over time in the sunlight.Water resistance is also mentioned here. The installer is saying our certified tech doesn’t know WHAT he’s talking about.

All I read are horror reviews and I’m now in the early stage of the process. They both work in similar ways, making it easy for the installer to click them into place and finish the job without the normal stresses that comes along with installing a new flooring.This high-gloss finish is, as promised, made in the USA like all of their other products. Now I’m worried.We had our living room, dining room and hallway done in Shaw laminate. Shaw also warns your home will be out of commission for a while during installation.This portion of the site accurately describes what the flooring installation process will realistically look like. What is the best laminate to put in your home that wears well and looks good?Shaw flooring junk spilt and broke on edges after to years no children in our home contacted the company they would not do anything for us looks terrible do not buy this flooring William waterman potosi WisI agree!