So we tossed the damn water in the trash, and the Ticket Checker Nazi let us pass. Me and the kids walk up to the ticket checker ready to flash the phone tickets and the lady says "they can't bring those in here", pointing at my kids, each holding a 12 oz. If you miss the 9:00pm showing, Showcase Randolph is sure to have the same movie showing at 10:00pm. LEARN MORE: About Showcase. There was sound but the picture was cut off halfway. While the staff available completely failed to show any concern for our issues, once brought to the attention of upper management they were empathetic and reached a mutually agreeable resolution. Not a De Lux location but still works for me since it does run a hefty price tag to see a movie in IMAX.
Drunk hecklers in a Friday night screening, which I was at with my mother because it was an adaptation of her favorite film and meant a lot to us to see together. This really bothered me. (9) (13) Website. Ample parking. I will be back .We had a mixup expecting full service food from the website details. While that is unfavorable, the larger issue at hand, however, is the overall lack of safety standards. The seats recline and are very spacious. Clean floors (pet peeve). IF YOU EVER TO GO BACK TO THIS CINEMA LOOK FOR ME MY NAME IS JOE AND I WORK AT THE TICKET BOOTH MENTION MY NAME AND GET A DISCOUNT. Our 24 hour booking number: 0871 220 1000 - Calls to this service cost 13 pence per minute plus your phone company’s access charge For any Insider queries please complete the contact form below and select Insider as your subject. Fast service, great drinks.Best movie theater i have been too, very clean and quiet loved it.
It took about 10 minutes into the previews and several customers, including myself, having to go up to the front desk to tell them there was no picture. Showcase Cinemas de Lux Randolph Movie Times + Tickets Add to my favorite theaters list 73 Mazzeo Dr., Randolph, MA 02368 MAP (800) 315-4000 Theater Amenities. I ordered the pepperoni pizza today and they managed to mess it up. Share it on your social network to get the word out!This guy has obviously never been to the one in Randolf. beforehand (review pending) and then get in to our Lux seats early to order drinks and something small for the movie. AND! Movie Theaters. The theater was crowded, but it was clean and large enough to accommodate the number of people present. We’re doing our part to help keep you safe. Go to the one in Foxboro!I am a frequent movie goer, especially in the summer where I watch one movie per week. Showcase Cinema de Lux Randolph - 28 Photos & 171 Reviews - Cinema - 73 Mazzeo Dr, Randolph, MA - Phone Number - … Multiple people complained, as this was a family friendly movie, and security came in followed by the cops. All theaters are able to participate in this service, but not all choose to do so.If you are a theater manager and would like to offer this valuable service to your customers, please see the This movie theater is near Randolph, Holbrook, Avon, Stoughton, Canton, Braintree, Brockton, Weymouth, South Weymouth, S Weymouth, Quincy. It's only for the drinks."

After a minute of awkward silence, the lightbulb in her head must have turned on and she finally got the order correct. I am literally sitting in the theater with my daughter trying to calm down as I type this...but it was either this or go off!! I was in a theater that was fully two flights away from the nearest employee -- security person, police officer, concession stand worker, janitor, etc. I went to see some rated R movies only to see parents who looked no older then 20-21 taking their kids (5-8) to see these films. Hecklers were yelling swears through the whole movie and slamming the seats and floors with their feet.

Check showtimes and find out more about the latest movies that are currently playing at Showcase Cinema de Lux Randolph. Tickets Only $5 @ Providence, Warwick & Springdale Showcase Cinema de Lux Randolph. MORE IMPORTANTLY! Our own warehouse has experienced a high volume of orders as well, and we continue to operate with a volunteer staff. They came in and out of the theater after that with their flashlights on their phones just to shine it in our faces and confront us all. To view the policy, please go to Please contact the business for updated hours/services due to the COVID-19 advisory.Like this review? I would rather wait a few minutes and have fresh food than have something that has been sitting around under a light for hours. I prefer this theatre over AMC Braintree but this place needs a new staff. Seats are comfy, parking is a breeze, and the place is up-to-date and not run down." If you're looking for a large movie complex, this is it for the area.