Press OK on the remote If the digital box’s oval power light is not green, press OK on the remote.

Whether or not surround sound is possible off of an analog component cable, hard to say. I have the Telus (Arris) VIP5662w 4k box. But, there is a new one coming. I have noticed a occasional but recurring behaviour that I thought I ask if anyone else noticed. $20 per month otherwise. Store up to 100 hours of 4K, or 400 hours of HD of your favourite shows and movies. Check your remote If the power button turns the box on and you can now see programming: I've tried setting the harmony remote to many different boxes including the VIP5662W itself. The only issue with that would be that there is no internet line going to the 4K TV would only a cable line for the current HD box Watch TV anywhere in your home with our first wireless set-top box. Only 1 PVR required.Store up to 100 hours in 4K or 400 hours in HD of your favourite shows and moviesAccess a wide range of apps including Netflix, TED and Stingray MusicWireless digital boxes extend the viewing experience to other TVs in your home without having to run messy cables. Are there any programs with 4K now? Then the ARRIS BOX started rebooting. All you need is one PVR connected to a TV anywhere in your home to enjoy complete control of your viewing experience. No dice. If you are still experiencing a problem please call us at 310-MYTV (310-6988).If you still do not have TV service on any of your digital boxes, please call us at 310-MYTV (310-6988).Your digital box may need to be replaced if you experience either of these two scenarios:If you are experiencing either of these scenarios, please call 310-MYTV (310-6988).To help us improve this website, we'd love to hear your feedback.

Also could not use PVR as it was not connected????

Now on Optik TV® 4K, watch YouTube videos and channels in 4X the detail of HD directly from channel 322.Watch The Crown season 2 on Netflix in 4x the detail of HD, with Optik TV 4K. I'm not sure if you are talking about what think you are...but I guess you are saying you can't place Optik Boxes in a single location, say your basement, and control them via cheap IR Blasters.I would like to state that you can in fact do this, here is my set up.- 3 Optik 4K Boxes(One main PVR and two satellite) located in my basement, along with all my other AV gear.- HDMI over Cat5e/6 Extenders, bringing the video/sound source to wall mounted TVs throughout house- Cheap IR Blasters/Receivers from Monoprice, attached in front of the IR ports on the PVR/STBs  Works great. When watching a recorded program if I hit fast forward or rewind(to catch up something we didn't hear clearly) it loses audio. You have to contact telus to take your old Pvr off your account and they have to manually hook up your new Pvr to your account it took me hrs to get mine to work and all that was needed was telus to add the new 4k Pvr on there end,just talk to tech support and they can do it all on there end. Doesn't cost much. It's the guide listing in the mobile app. Once the audio is lost, sometimes it comes back by just going to live TV, sometimes I have to change several channels until the audio reappears and once in several of these occasions, I have to restart the PVR to get the sound back. ARTICLES. Only 1 PVR required. It has been in my guide since July 14th. Store up to 100 hours in 4K or 400 hours in HD of your favourite shows and movies A 4K box on an ancient non-4K tv would be a waste. 3) Top secret location of IR sensor is irrelevant due to 2) 4) Need to put your box outside cabinet, or There is only one coming on 29 July.The installer took away my old box and connected 2 boxes. Pretty impressive. While I'm not experiencing the issue you described, I have been noticing that when I skip forward during a program it sometimes jumps to the end and I'm required to restart the recorded program to get back to the place I left off. Data based on third party sources (official brand websites, certification websites, articles, etc) ... Certifications | Bluetooth - Netflix 4K. Any new features, other than 4K output?Optik TV isn't designed for a "wired house" type of operating environment because you can't put multiple PVR's and STB's in the same location.

The fast forward and jumps to the end has been happening a long time (PVRs) It seems to randomly pop up for no rhyme or reason. hardware hack telus tv box.

Anyone have any luck with this combo?

Powerful, fast and ultra responsive, the 4K PVR let's you watch and record in astonishing 4K quality.

Actually, I have noticed it too but less frequently than the other behaviour. 7: USB port: USB 3.0 port reserved for use by a technician: 8: Bluetooth button: Button used to pair the Bluetooth remote to the 4K Whole Home PVR.