The TELUS My Wi-Fi app allows you to get the best out of your Advanced Wi-Fi modem. Modem not listed? Using the My Wi-Fi app, you can manage pause Wi-Fi for individual devices, change your Wi-Fi network name and password, and see what devices are connected to your Wi-Fi network. By continuing to use our website, you acknowledge the use of cookies.This website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website. To pause all the devices in the profile, simply tap the pause button as normalIt can be difficult to pause devices individually when their names are generic.You can change the name of devices using the TELUS My Wi-Fi app, making it easier than ever to pause the correct devices whenever you want!Some devices such as printers, cameras or smart home devices assign names that are vague.To help us improve this website, we'd love to hear your feedback. As part of the T3200 family, the T3200M Bonded VDSL2 Modem and 802.11ac Wireless Router supports fiber-to-the-home (FTTH), fiber-to-the-node (FTTN), fiber-to-the curb (FTTC), and fiber-to-the-distribution-point (FTTdp/MDU).

Dual band WiFi (802.11n/ac) delivers wireless speeds up to 2.3 Gbps* to enable your customers to get the best streaming and broadband experience anywhere in the home.

These cookies will be stored in your browser only with your consent. Call 310-8324 for a free upgrade.

Optimal antenna placement extend the reach of a powerful signal throughout the home.Don’t limit your bandwidth to one lane of the highway.
You can match the speed you are seeing to your subscribed plan, conveniently located at the top right corner of the screen.To change your Wi-Fi network name and password, follow these instructions.To pause (or resume) Wi-Fi on your specific devices:To create a profile and pause multiple devices at once:You will now see this profile at the top of the Pause Wi-Fi screen. The TELUS My Wi-Fi app provides a convenient view of your data usage for the month, as well as how many days are left before the new cycle begins.The TELUS My Wi-Fi app shows you the connection speed from your home to the Internet.

This technology allows your modem to switch frequencies (2.4 GHz and 5 GHz) automatically, depending on your connectivity needs. Performing a factory reset on the TELUS Advanced Wi-Fi modem (Actiontec T3200M) will enable TELUS Smart Wi-Fi on your modem.

Copyright 2020 Actiontec Electronics, Inc. All Rights Reserved. These cookies do not store any personal information.Deliver an ultra-fast and powerful home networking experience, with Gigabit access speeds, HD video, and multi-play services over any fiber network architecture. This product only sold directly through Service Providers.Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. If Smart Wi-Fi is turned off, you should have two different Wi-Fi network names in your home: one ending in -2.4Ghz and one ending in -5Ghz.
For more information see our Cookie Policy page. To reconnect to your modem, you will need to use the default Wi-Fi name and password listed on the sticker on the side of your modem. We also use third-party cookies that help us analyze and understand how you use this website. Learn how to use the My Wi-Fi app for the following features:Never worry about going over your data plan again. Where is my modem? Always Enabled You also have the option to opt-out of these cookies. With pair-bonding, the T3200M Bonded VDSL2 Modem 802.11ac Wireless Router with MoCA 2.0 can travel on two lanes rather than one, delivering the extended reach and high bit rates of the latest bonded VDSL technology for a superior HD IPTV experience. Out of these cookies, the cookies that are categorized as necessary are stored on your browser as they are essential for the working of basic functionalities of the website. Congratulations on purchasing the T3200M Wireless 11ac Bonded VDSL2 Modem Gateway with MoCA 2.0. TELUS Wi-Fi Hub (Quebec only) Actiontec T3200M

This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. In Alberta, this is generally in the basement of your house near the electrical panel. As part of the T3200 family, the T3200M Bonded This single Bonded VDSL2 Modem 802.11ac Wireless Router with MoCA 2.0 supports ADSL2+, Bonded VDSL2, vectoring, SFP for G.fast/PON, and Gigabit Ethernet.Support for dual band 4×4 802.11ac (5GHz) and 3×3 802.11n (2.4GHz) delivers ultra-fast wireless speeds up to 2.3 Gbps*. But opting out of some of these cookies may have an effect on your browsing experience. *Maximum wireless signal rate derived from IEEE Standard 802.11g, 802.11n, and 802.11ac specifications. With pair-bonding, the T3200 Bonded VDSL2 Modem 802.11ac Wireless Router can travel on two lanes rather than one, delivering the extended reach and high bit rates of the latest bonded VDSL technology for a superior HD IPTV experience. Please follow these instructions if you are a TELUS internet customer who also subscribes to Optik TV, and Smart Wi-Fi is turned off.