Service terms. This has all the options for the section you choose. Must be the real POP email address and not an alias. After logging in, you will have access to all the reports relevant to your portfolio of hosting services with TELUS. Package Info.

Instructions to set up TELUS email on your computer using Outlook 2016. Package Comparison; Email Only Packages; Value Adds; Domain Pricing; Application Information; Log In. Talk to one of our experts. Mobility. Tell us what you think. At the top of the menu there is a search input and a button to create a New Email, Event, Task, Contact, depending on which section is chosen. Billing & payments. To help us improve this website, we'd love to hear your feedback. Other categories. SmartHome Security. About Us Accessibility Careers We … I will point the web address name myself I want to transfer my website address I need to renew my website address Enter your website address here: www.

TELUS Webmail email storage.
Reset your TELUS Webmail password and add a recovery email address. TELUS Shared Hosting - Webmail Login Enter your email address as name@domain.dom. Skip to content COVID-19: Updates affecting customer service, roaming, data overages, and store closures Interesting articles.

1-866-292-8144. We at TELUS Hosting Solutions are committed to providing the highest level of service to each of our hosting customers. Once you have your email client configured with the proper settings, you will be able to send and receive properly on our new and improved website hosting platform. Top tips to improve your safety online Learn more Need help? TV. Links to Mail, Calendars, Task Lists, Contacts and Preferences: Section options sidebar Positioned on the left side of the page, but to the right of the sections navigation bar.
Home phone. Part of our continuing plan to enrich your service is this portal. Using My TELUS. Webmail; Control Panel; Domain Management Payment Details; Password …

mytelus.telus.com is now retired.