I’m just glad to be in this position.”Saturday, the 6-foot-4, 200-pound sophomore’s mother Meoshia Brazzle, coordinated the surprise party at Shane’s.“They’re always going to support me, no matter what state I’m in,” Marshall said.Greedy Williams, a Calvary Baptist Academy product and former LSU teammate, and Marshall’s first high school coach, David Feaster, were among the attendees Saturday.Marshall’s plan is to play one more season in Baton Rouge before he sets his sights on the NFL. Terrace Marshall Jr. (6) WR - updated 12/31/19 SOPHOMORE SEASON (2019) Third member of LSU’s record-setting receiving group … Started all 11 games in which

Here’s how B/R break it down: Yep, LSU has even more playmakers at wide receiver.
section: | slug: lsu-wide-receiver-terrace-marshall-jr-undergoes-foot-surgery-expects-to-be-back-soon | sport: collegefootball | route: article_single.us |

Missing a month would mean a possible return in Week 8, when LSU faces Marshall is tied for second in the nation with six receiving touchdowns through four games, but he's been part of a three-headed monster at receiver. Please check the opt-in box to acknowledge that you would like to subscribe. Latest on LSU Tigers wide receiver Terrace Marshall Jr. including news, stats, videos, highlights and more on ESPN. Receiver Terrace Marshall Jr. announced on his Twitter account Sunday that he underwent successful surgery for a reported foot fracture …

Despite the injury he was still named a 2018 Under Armour All-American.
A five star recruit, he committed to Louisiana State University (LSU) to play college football.

Alex Aucoin #88.