I was very particular that I wanted all the men to match, but I didn't want to demand everyone to purchase a suit.
The suits are great quality and look very new. I would definitely use them again for another event! The Black Tux offers high quality suits with an exceptional fit, conveniently managed online, and delivered to your door. The su...Superb customer service, and the rentals, well the proofs in the pudding, look at my groomsmen in these photos. Awesome experience!nd the world class customer service (I worked with "Sarah D"). Kudos!The fit and sizing was perfect. When I called, they changed the order and subtracted the cost of the suit. The price was great. No BS going to a retail location 4 times to fit, try on, try on again, pick up, ret...The clothes fit perfectly and the tux's Marina Wool made it a comfortable feel and i felt very good in what I was wearing. Everyone's suit fit perfectly and they all looked so handsome! I will definitely use them any time I need a tux.t night…and if I can say so myself…..looked pretty darn good.

Contact the business for more information about recent service changes. Seattle.

When the wedding was over, I slapped the provided shipping label back on the box, dropped it at FedEx and boom, I was done. All service was both responsive and amazingly helpful, and we could not have been happier with the quality of the suits delivered. We ended up having to switch a groomsman & they were able to add our new guy & get him set up online that same day. And asked us to move out of the chairs so she could see her appointment. Customer service was amazing and quick to respond to any and all questions I had. They need a better system on notifying customers of non availability. I would use this company again - they were well worth every penny!ptions overall to choose from and we were going to have to settle for something we didn't want! Fo...My "The Black Tux" experience was out of this world. 17 reviews of The Black Tux "I had a wonderful experience with using The Black Tux for my groomsmen for my wedding. When he got the tux, the shirt was too small and the jacket was too big, but he called and they rush shipped new i...We used The Black Tux because none of our groomsmen live near us and it was so much easier than trying to find a brick and mortar store that was close to everyone. The Black Tux was easy, convenient and had great styles to choose from. The suits arrive a week before the event, which definitely worried me. The company designs and manufactures modern rental suits and tuxedos made of 100% wool—ordered online and delivered for free.
Poor form BLKTUX. We did have one fit issue that was quickly and efficiently resolved. The Black Tux is a Bridal Salon in Lynnwood, WA. Thank you. Black Tux is amazing. They made ordering so ...We couldn't find any place where we could rent navy suits. I'm glad I did too because I have odd measurements! My brother-in-law set everything up, all I had to do was follow the instructions and it was very simple and straightforward. You won't be disappointed! We left, and they called and told us they were mistaken and could see us later that afternoon, so to avoid traffic, we turned around and were going to have lunch in the area and wait. Afterwards, I packed everything up, and used the included shipping label to send it all back. Overall awesome value, look, and service!ring stupid questions from me (the groom) to addressing any miss-sized articles with my less than tech-savvy pops, they were absolutely on point.

My suit came 2 weeks before my wedding and everything was good! The logistics was handled without a flaw as was the TUX itself I was pleased to be seen in it. I loved this website because of the selection of style but also how easy it was to put in his measurements. The only issue he incurred was that they did not not having a tux big enough for his brother who is 6'7 and 350 pounds. It was so easy and convenient to use. I was able to get tuxedos for myself and 9 groomsmen. I know one of the groomsmen had a similar length issue with the pants, and the company likewise was able to help him such that everything was in order by the wedding without any stress. And very convenient to return.The price was reasonable, the look and fit was excellent and the ease of ordering and returning was noteworthy!Loved the Black Tux! When we found out they were out of the tie we wanted, instead of offering to help us look in the store, she said "just go look over there, you'll find one". Highly recommend over the generic tuxedo rental shops such as Men's Warehouse and Jos A Banks.n who answered the phone--we called A LOT--was incredibly helpful, accountable, and consistent. I highly recommend The Black Tux for the quality, variety and customer service!We have had two experiences with the Black Tux inside Nordstrom. Amazing customer service! That was it. I was married on 8/15/15 and all of the guys in our bridal party and the father's all rented their tuxes from The Black Tux. No hassle, no stress whatsoever.

I received several compliments on the even...just love the company, you guys continually kill it!Everything was exceptional. All in all, I would strongly recommend the Black Tux.