But Ahhh. There something inside him where i dont understand but that such special felling he become great actor for future. What could have been. Kudos for sticking with it even as the plot lost the plot. Too bad I have time to spare at the moment so I will reply since it's a direct reply for my comment. It was a roller-coaster ride. But with bloodshot eyes, Dae-mok laughs.
The last few episodes have been fast-paced, and while I appreciated the quick plot movement, I felt that the ending seemed a bit rushed as a consequence. Sun silently promises to make Ga-eun happy, and he tells Sun to become a king loved by his people.From the back, the late Hwa-goon walks in, and Sun wonders how he’ll ever repay his debt to her. If the shooting is already started, it would be unprofessional if suddenly she bow out due to disagreement of the script. She did a fabulous job with material given to her.Just ignore.

He puts a girl above everything else. It aired on MBC every Wednesday and Thursday at 22:00 from May 10, 2017 for 40 episodes.
Sure she has things to improve, she is still young. But heretofor everyone who has taken poppy pills has vomited blood soon after ingestion. As Lee Sun closes his eyes, the scene switches to the night the three friends stared at the field of fireflies, happy and carefree. She is so young and there is much more to explore and challenges to savor. Well no, technically the king is whoever the army collectively chooses to believe the king is, but no one seems interested in their opinion for some reason.So Prince Seon becomes King again. In one fluid stroke, Sun slashes Hyun-seok, instantly killing him. After some time, the secret society Pyunsoo Group assassinates King Yi Yoon but Crown Prince Yi Sun escaped. But it added to all that you need a good story with a good writing to be a good drama. Lee Sun died saving Ga-eun, which acted as a nice bookend to their relationship. For me it was, because I started watching this one with huge expectations, it went wrong in many ways but lucky us it got a bit better at the end. They are more than half a decade apart. Forgive me, I didn't realise!Wait...I am kind of lost here. Well for me not only her character, even Yoo Seung Ho's character was poorly written. Chung-woon announces the deaths of Dae-mok and the Water Bureau chief, but Sun ignores everyone and walks straight to Ga-eun. Episode 1 58m. I think I'm mostly disappointed that Ga Eun was relegated to the back seat and basically reacted and didn't do much else.