I placed the order and used the option of paying 30% when placing the order and settle prior to delivery. I highly recommend TK Stairs and am already planning to use these guys again. I would highly recommend TK Stairs. Votre réponse sera supprimée de l'avis – cette action est irréversible.Cela remplacera l'avis en vedette actuel du profil ciblé de .

Season 1 Review: The Staircase is the scariest portrait of criminal justice since the nonfiction film that helped launch the modern innocence movement, Errol Morris’s The Thin Blue Line. He emailed me pre-manufacturing drawings of my staircase so that I can check on site if there were problems I could not have foreseen. It was made and delivered within 3 weeks and was then fitted by our local joiner in a day. Fantastic product and very responsive design partnership with a special shout for "Ola" He also studied the many photographs I sent him and finally produced a staircase I was happy with and it fitted like a hand in a glove. 4.1 out of 5 stars. The Staircase › Customer reviews; Customer reviews. A***** Excellent service quality product Découvrez gratuitement les avis des employés Southern Staircase (avantages et inconvénients) pour décider si Southern Staircase est fait pour vous.Copyright © 2008–2020, Glassdoor, Inc. « Glassdoor » et son logo sont des marques déposées de Glassdoor, Inc.Il n'existe actuellement aucun avis sur les avantages de cette entreprise. 167 customer ratings. 4.5 out of 5. You'll find a variety of hiking trails along the Skokomish River and the nearby forests. Absolutely great service and quality products. The lead time was not to long. All rights reserved. Helped by service of offered to part make up the stair case. Aucun avis ne correspond à votre recherche dans cette entreprise.Choisissez une autre langue pour continuer à lire d'autre avis. No issues, complete beginner s of fitting our own stairs. © 2020 Trustpilot A/S. Good price, very well made and made to my exact specifications Superb service, stairs were part assembled and the rest went together really well. Customer services was poor, invoices were terrible and needed to be paid within hours for a confirmed delivery slot within two days otherwise the threat of delivery not being for another 2 weeks. My staircase is amazing. The advice from TK Stairs was excellent at every stage of the process. So top marks to the delivery company, amazing service and the driver Jamie kept in touch throughout the crisis. by Ann Rinaldi. The pricing was very reasonable and it was installed with the minimum of disruption. All went perfectly. 5 star 56% 4 star 19% 3 star 15% 2 star 0% (0%) 0% 1 star 10% The Staircase. All in all an excellent service. Write a review. Delivery was on time even though I’m right over in west Wales. I used this company for a new build project and from start to finish an excellent service.

No hesitation in recommending Tkstairs to future customers. We had a conversation regarding the treads and went for the oak treads with mini risers. 4.5 out of 5 stars. 5 star 78% 4 star 10% 3 star 7% 2 star 2% 1 star 5% STAIRCASE - The Staircase… Designed with Tom and I got a clear, straightforward service. I would highly recommend TK Stairs, I used there stair planner online which was very easy to use and designed the staircase to local regs.

Highly recommended!

What a fantastic company, first class service,first class product, excellent customer service nothing seemed to be a problem and it turned up when they said it would, keep doing what your doing Tkstairs it works was very patient with my job which was difficult because I was dealing with an old house. Southern Staircase is a great company with constant growth potential for employees who want to grow, change, and have a career in construction. With Rex Harrison, Richard Burton, Cathleen Nesbitt, Beatrix Lehmann. He also studied the many photographs I sent him and finally produced a staircase I was happy with and it fitted like a … Staircase, located in the southeastern corner of Olympic National Park, is dominated by enormous Douglas firs. Perhaps “Hoop Dreams” is the better comparison for “The Staircase” in that both films go into levels of detail and involve hours of footage in ways that others within their genre skip over.