Over the course of his wildly successful career in technology enabled platforms, Ron has been viewed by his peers as a true pioneer in the field. I appreciate being part of an organization that at every level tries to do the right thing.”“I’m still growing and learning every day even after being in the business for almost 20 years. Before Cloud Daddy, he was President & CEO of Global Software, Inc. (now named insightsoftware), a former TSCP portfolio company and the global leader in corporate performance management (CPM) reporting solutions.

Varagon is an investment manager that lends directly to middle market companies. Our website uses cookies to enable us to provide the best experience possible. “At Stephens, we value our employees the way we value our clients, forging relationships that are the cornerstone of our success.”“Many of the bankers here at Stephens began as analysts, and they empathize and share their experiences to aid in our professional and personal development.”“Whether you’ve been here a year or 10 years, everyone is generous and welcoming. John Kane is CEO of the company. Contact at (314) 446-3307, rclifton@tscp.com.

Prior to TSCP, he was with TA Associates.Bob holds a Bachelor of Arts from Princeton University and an MBA from Harvard University.

Contact at (314) 446-3335, jstgeme@tscp.com. Greater St. Louis Area. Rear Building. Most recently Spencer was CEO of Cloud Daddy, named a Top 10 Storage Startup ’19 by crn.com and the world's most secure and easy-to-use AWS native data protection platform for backup, disaster recovery & infrastructure management.

It’s a great mix.”“I can't think of another investment bank with the high standards and reputation of Stephens. Get directions; 6293 Silverado Trail.

Associate Thompson Street Capital Partners.
Napa, CA 94558, US. Today, Ron is an Executive Advisor to Thompson Street Capital Partners' portfolio of tech-enabled businesses. The resources and support I have at Stephens have helped me realize the sky is the limit.”Stephens Inc. With more than 35,000 customers and over 30 years in enterprise data protection, PKWARE has experience and capabilities no one else can match. In addition to his role on the board of directors of PKWARE, he also sits on the board of directors of BCC Software, a TSCP portfolio company.Ron holds a Bachelor of Science in Accounting from the University of Rhode Island and served in the United States Marine Corps.PKWARE solutions help organizations meet their data security and regulatory compliance goals.
The resources and support I have at Stephens have helped me realize the sky is the limit.” Joe St. Geme, Vice President, Thompson Street Capital Partners. Thompson Street Capital Partners has acquired a Jupiter, Florida-based contract manufacturing and private labeler called Tropichem Research Labs.

He also serves on the St. Louis Children's Hospital, Development Board & Forsyth School, Finance Committee.Formerly of Lindsay Goldberg, New York, and Greenhill & Co. New York, Brandon has been with TSCP since 2016.