Parker and Young joined recruit Dean Kent, boom draftee Max King, Tim Membrey, Josh Bruce, Paddy McCartin and Jack Lonie in Ratten's forward line meeting on Wednesday afternoon. You can comfortably assume that Tim Membrey will play every match of the season, and therefore every match for your supercoach side if you pick him.Tim Membrey will remain in the 70pts area for most of the season.

Saw enough of him in the intra club last week to have him slotted in at D2 at this stage of the preseason. And just when you are ready to part ways and trade him, he will pull out a monster score. He looks like one of two or three players capable of taking the mantle as the number one player in SuperCoach away from the twin towers of Max Gawn and Brodie Grundy, with … All the research in the world (or in my case one weekend's worth) isn't much help when the clock is ticking on your selection and the guy you wanted just got snapped up with the previous pick. Renowned sharpshooter Tim Membrey has kicked 12.4 this season, while bargain recruit Dan Butler has booted 15.7 and young-gun Max King has 11.5 to his name. I might have gone early on Christian Petracca with pick 102, but I’m confident that his pre-season has him set to be a more regular midfielder for Melbourne – he’s both a potentially risky pick at that point but also a breakout contender if he can build from his three-season base of around 80 ppg as a predominantly FWD-based player.My first serious SuperCoach Draft was great fun – and a steep learning curve. 202, I took Ollie Florent. Your 2020 SuperCoach experts spanning Fox Footy, The Herald Sun and the Adelaide Advertiser, as well as three SuperCoach community icons were tasked with selecting a full side on draft night – five defenders, five forwards, one ruck and seven midfielders, plus four bench spots.The results were varying (and alarming) in some cases, there was enough KFC to feed a football team and overall, a good night was had by all. Tim Membrey. Tim Membrey (FWD $436,400) Important forward might benefit from improvement further up the ground but he should only be considered in SuperCoach Draft. My biggest regret is going so early on a ruck who isn't Grundy / Gawn – Scott Lycett could go bonkers at Port but pick 41 was very early when you consider Nic Naitanui went at pick 136. Membrey 24 possessions, 12 marks and four goals from 88% TOG, 163 points Marshall 13 possessions, 24 hitouts and two goals from 79% TOG, 116 points Billings 27 possessions (5 contested) at 74% from 85% TOG, 92 points I’m big on this kid. Age: 26yr 2mth Games: 100 Born: May 26, 1994 Origin: Gippsland Power. Brodie Grundy fought off everybody to be taken as the No.1 pick in the KFC SuperCoach expert Draft.Dan Batten is banking on Chayce Jones to have a breakout yearLance Franklin’s injury history makes him a risk/reward pick for Matty BalmerAaron vandenBerg could have Borderine Flying absolutely flying this yearTom Rockliff of the Power is better suited to Draft than Classic these daysBen Waterworth has Lachie Neale winning the BrownlowAl Patton isn’t brave enough to pick Dan Hannebery in ClassicLekdog has James Worpel finding another gear this seasonDan Begala got his hands on the coveted Dustin Martin selectionThe Phantom has Andrew Brayshaw of the Dockers pegged as a breakout contender this year ... Hope so #Supercoach. Dean Kent has kicked 7.3, Rowan Marshall has slotted 6.1 and Jack Billings has taken his opportunities with 7.1. Not where you want long term players scoring, but it's acceptable for a cash cow or emergency player.Tim Membrey will drive you nuts. Daniel Begala – Herald Sun SuperCoach Contributor . The Pies ruckman has topped the SuperCoach charts the past two seasons and expect him to make it a three-peat in 2020. And it was exactly what the Saints needed to spark them into action, forward Tim Membrey says, with even media commentary raised in … The original and the best. Ultimately, I knew there was no way Lloyd was lasting until my second round selection, so I had to go with the high-scoring DEF option, as there’s no one else in his class as a scoring option for the backline. I’m not sure how many games we’ll win because half of this squad is likely to miss through suspension, but I’m hanging for the pregame bangers and the end of season trip.A NOTE ABOUT RELEVANT ADVERTISING: We collect information about the content (including ads) you use across this site and use it to make both advertising and content more relevant to you on our network and other sites. Tim Membrey is a solid supercoach prospect. It left me picking first in a tier of nine midfielders which I could've thrown a blanket over and was unlikely to get another one in the second round. Jack Newnes firms as a defensive lock. Jack Newnes firms as a defensive lock. You can generally rely on Tim Membrey to not throw in a stinky score, or only minimal sub 60 scores.Tim Membrey is a reliable week to week prospect with a healthy body that can survive the rigors of the game. Your #1 resource for daily AFL SuperCoach tips and analysis. You can expect him to be a solid player in the lineup for St Kilda.Tim Membrey is a solid supercoach prospect. To help personalize content, tailor and measure ads, and provide a safer experience, we use cookies.