One of the sad parts about his site, is amount of information that is lost from long time old school trappers, that are no longer willing to post due to the disrespectul and rude actions and comments of the few. Met a lot of cool people - big THANK YOU to everyone who makes it as awesome as it is!! American Trap Talk . trappers forum last night Paul dobbins said the site was loaded up with bots by someone and would let everyone know what happened after the site is back online Read on ky trapper page that its been hacked[ bots] something to do with overloading the site?

We could sure use some prayers for rain! Not me, I'm afraid of widths. Trapping Talk. "All moved just needs to be tweaked to line up with the run still a mess.Lake still coming up lost a lot of land to the waves so far hope it will flow over a field and cut a new drainage soon.I'd like to take some of that water off of you Law Dog,Hot and dry here!Our forcast says 109, 110, 106, 101, 100, 99, 100, 99, for the next 8 days. 100's Of lure recipes and tips.. Last Edit: Feb 18, 2005 16:59:57 GMT -5 by levesque

""We never really grow up, we only learn how to act in public. "I have never been jealous. I fed the Gobi's to a mink that was running around and begging for food.

Fur Handling.

3. I think Paul likes the newbies that know it all because they buy his junk lures....his site is only there so he can make money on it.that was an early-may nuisance job... took out a pair in exchange for exclusive trapping rights across a few thousand acres of scattered farms in Ontario and Yates counties.
Trap Tuning / Modifying ~New~ Snareman's Corner.

by trapperman Dec 30, 2008 15:25:55 GMT -5 : new: New trapping ground??

I think that was a bad move for Trapperman to ban someone that has meant so much to the industry and the fight for trappers . Sub-Boards. ""First the doctor told me the good news: I was going to have a disease named after me.
Trapper Talk Where trappers can talk to other trappers. ""The income tax has made liars out of more Americans than golf. Welcome Guest. Snareline Pics. Then he's finished"I couldn't repair your brakes, so I made your horn louder""I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying. They worship a photoshopping attention @#$#% who really isn't even that good looking. Replies: 100 Views: 14,405 100 14,405 07/18/20 11:53 AM All I get is tech difficulties displayed for last 2 weeks.Had an awesome (first) time at the NYS Trappers Convention. 16 traps set and no one beaveAs long as Cuomo keeps getting on tv every day at noon and the tv stations are willing to broadcast his daily briefinthis state will never get unlockedPaw holding beaver trap modification. It says the site is offline.If a tree falls in the forest and there's nobody there to hear it...... Why would I give a Sh@On Ia. Escaped ranch from the color (black).Got me 2 new totes for trapping!

{ Come on fall} Get along with others.

Replies: 173 Views: 1,797 173 1,797 1 minute ago. Glad your truck is fixed Jerry.Rained here today first in a while we needed it.

Trap Shed. It's all about what you make of it.

Totally clean,& a lot of th Skeleton/legs, et But I always extract teeth4 myself. Strictly Trapping.

trappers forum last night Paul dobbins said the site was loaded up with bots by someone and would let everyone know what happened after the site is back online Read on ky trapper page that its been hacked[ bots] something to do with overloading the site?

Went fishing in the Niagara River caught 12 Gobi's, a rock bass and one small mouth.

Replies: 173 Views: 1,797 173 1,797 1 minute ago. Very cool.

Escaped ranch from the color (black).Got me 2 new totes for trapping! 1985 6106 Re: New in the Box Sterlin... (claycreech) - 07/27/20 10:10 AM. Went fishing in the Niagara River caught 12 Gobi's, a rock bass and one small mouth. Trapperman.com is not responsible for transactions made.... Wilderness Trapping. Feel free to ask a question or two, and be prepared to get some very educated responses from people who have first hand experience!If a tree falls in the forest and there's nobody there to hear it...... Why would I give a Sh@Wow what a mess for the trapperman guy and gals. I can't believe Paul has a rule of "no politics" yet he allows an idiot from NY (snareline) to keep posting political threads....Seems like he is some kind of hypocrite to me. ""Women who seek to be equal with men lack ambition. ""God gave us our relatives; thank God we can choose our friends""If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you! Went fishing in the Niagara River caught 12 Gobi's, a rock bass and one small mouth.