Located a bit out of the village, only short walk. Designed in a modern interpretation of a Swiss chalet, enjoy the warm and inviting atmosphere that comes with the use of local fabrics, natural wooden floors and soft furnishings. Our employees are constantly trying to improve themselves.

Great service! We would like to welcome you once again in Andermatt to convince you of our service and that we have taken action on your valuable feedback. Radisson Blu Hotel Reussen, Andermatt, Andermatt: 331 Bewertungen, 339 authentische Reisefotos und günstige Angebote für Radisson Blu Hotel Reussen, Andermatt. I remain at your service. But good service.

We did not use the spa or swimming pool, so can't comment on them. Our employees are constantly trying to improve themselves. But I would not stay in Andermatt next time.Rooms on town side give directly on the main road, lot of traffic and noise.Dear Aliceloveit, Thank you very much for your feedback regarding your stay at the Radisson Blu Hotel Reussen, Andermatt. All in all, we had a wonderful stay! Excellent SPA.Dear paulr_ch, Thank you very much for your feedback regarding your stay at the Radisson Blu Hotel Reussen, Andermatt. Please see our partners for more details.Casual hotel in the heart of the Swiss Alps, ideal for mountain activities and inspiring meetings all year round Explore the serene Swiss Alps and all their wonderful wilderness from the Radisson Blu Hotel Reussen in Andermatt—your ideal basecamp in Switzerland. You are welcome to connect with me at marc.baer@radissonblu.com. We are deeply sorry to hear that we have not been able to meet your expectations.

Which languages are spoken by the staff at Radisson Blu Hotel Reussen, Andermatt?The staff speaks multiple languages, including English, French, Italian, Russian, Polish, and Arabic. Yours sincerely, Marc D. Baer Front Office Manager Only 1 little thing, I expected that the parking if you where hotel guess was either free or at least with a reduction over normal price, but no. It would be our uttermost pleasure. It would be our uttermost pleasure. As a hotel we thrive for the best possible service and experience for each of our guests to provide wonderful and everlasting memories of a lifetime. Does Radisson Blu Hotel Reussen, Andermatt offer any business services?Yes, guests have access to a business centre and meeting rooms during their stay.

Of course, design and taste is a matter of each valuable guests opinion. The room was comfortable and modern. Top location! Ok, this time it was not a looking through one, and glass panel was blured, but if you like to go to WC during night and put on the light, you happily wake up someone else as the glass panel give light directly to the bed. About the room, once again (and I complained in other reviews for same) what is it with bathroom windows that look into the room, is that a fashion with designers ?

Dear 613stefant, Thank you very much for your feedback regarding your stay at the Radisson Blu Hotel Reussen, Andermatt. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your time with us and hope to welcome you back to our hotel in the near future. Of course, design and taste is a matter of each valuable guests opinion. The experience at the hotel was above our standards; clean, classy, hospitable staff.

It would be our uttermost pleasure. It would be our uttermost pleasure. We are deeply sorry to hear that we have not been able to meet your expectations. Top location!

We have received great feedback since we opened the hotel.

Ok, this time it was not a looking through one, and glass panel was blured, but if you like to go to WC during night and put on the light, you happily wake up someone else as the glass panel give light directly to the bed. Are pets allowed at Radisson Blu Hotel Reussen, Andermatt?Yes, pets are typically allowed, but it's always best to call ahead to confirm.

Our employees are constantly trying to improve themselves. I remain at your service. Our employees are constantly trying to improve themselves.