Is this the picture of the biggest ever roach landed on rod and line anywhere in the world?Specimen angler and fishing guide Dan Sales banked the huge 4lb 7oz fish from the River Ebro in Spain.The Herts-based rod caught the specimen, which is 3oz bigger than the current British record, during a two-day session on the river, where he kicked things off by introducing 20kg of groundbait, laced with particles.After moulding the mix into 120 large balls, Dan and his fishing partner Paul Goldsmith formed a huge bed of feed, which pulled in the venue’s vast shoals of big roach.By the end of the first day their feederfished sweetcorn hookbaits had accounted for around 60 fish to a best of 2lb 13oz, but nothing could have prepared Dan for what happened the following morning when he banked roach weighing 3lb 9oz and 3lb 11oz followed by the potential record breaker. It lives in small Is this the picture of the biggest ever roach landed on rod and line anywhere in the world? Discover releases, reviews, credits, songs, and more about Papa Roach - Infest at Discogs. Watch. Record roach potential is clear Martin continued: “Our member Ken Fuller landed a great roach of 4 lb 3 oz last year and plenty not far off 4 lb have been recorded in recent times. “I’ve fished the Ebro for 15 years and have seen some truly huge fish that have been caught in nets and used as deadbaits for the catfish that could have easily been over 5lb. Time for Annihilation: On the Record & On the Road is the first live album by California rock band Papa Roach.It was released on August 31, 2010. A colossal roach that’s believed to be a River Trent record has been banked in the shape of this 3lb 4oz beauty. Shop Vinyl and CDs and complete your Papa Roach collection.
In December 2017, the UK Markey Cancer Center opened a new patient floor in Pavilion A of the UK Albert B. Chandler Hospital. To enquire about trips, email him at:

A high-backed, yellowish green fish with red eyes and reddish fins, the roach is about 15–40 cm (6–16 inches) long and weighs up to 2 kg (4 12 pounds). “This roach was like nothing I’ve ever seen before - the tip of its tail nestled in the crease of my elbow with the rest of it stretched all the way to the tip of my middle finger,” said Dan.“All of my biggest fish came in one manic spell, when I’m sure that a shoal of really big roach just moved in over the feed and pushed the smaller fish out of the swim.Dan’s roach, which was caught using 6lb Drennan Supplex mainline and a size 12 hook, beats his previous biggest from the River Ebro by 4oz. Lifespan: 8 to 14 years. Get the best deals on Vinyl Records Papa Roach when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com.
Roach will survive in temperatures from close to freezing 4 °C (39 °F) up to around 31 °C (88 °F).