very rare as wellBrass 3d’s where minted between 1937 to 1967 so it will not be English.HI, I have a very old coin made in the year 1768, however I have done multiple searches on the Internet and on coin sites and I cannot seem to find a coin like it. This service is provided on News Group Newspapers' Limited's Our journalists strive for accuracy but on occasion we make mistakes. In 1933, the Royal Mint had such a large stockpile of pennies that it wasn’t necessary to mint more. Harvester, Toby Carvery and Miller and Carter Eat Out to Help Out deals revealed McDonald's has changed Happy Meal freebies forever - and you'll have a choice 'We're on track to retire at 50 by living off half our salaries' How Eat Out to Help Out will cut prices at KFC, McDonald's, Nando's and more Almost 500,000 Brits to lose cash spent on Spanish holidays due to travel ban©News Group Newspapers Limited in England No. 679215 Registered office: 1 London Bridge Street, London, SE1 9GF. Thank you for clicking, stay a while and please do have a browse of some of my popular posts. One Penny 1916I have a Olympics swimming £2 selling for the highest bidder and I need to know where to send itHi i have a lot of coins that i would like to sell. You are here to check the value of coins, but you might also want to save some money on your energy bills.More than 50% of the UK population havn’t switched their energy for may years and are paying TOO MUCH. These are:It is worth noting that the coins and banknotes mentioned in this article are incredibly rare. If I was to rank Mrs Mummypenny jobs, the interviews are one of the bestGet the latest…subscribe to the newsletter for hundreds of money saving tips.I have some coins that might be rare how do I find out more about my coins from I am looking for anyone with information about a 1966 silver medal commemorating the 1666 burning of London. Take a look below for the full timeline:One of the very first money saving hacks I heard of was cash back. Pennies dated 1962 to 1967 are very common, and particularly so dated 1967 Outlined below are a number of examples, along with estimated values from coin and bullion expert Chard and GoCompare.With an estimated value of £15,000 – representing an increase in value of 191,716% since its launch – this gold sovereign was issued during World War I with a low mintage. IND does this mean anythingOur No Spend Weekend including Football and a Birthday SleepoverGiving Back at Xmas – Reverse advent calendar for your local food bankOur No Spend Weekend including Football and a Birthday SleepoverGiving Back at Xmas – Reverse advent calendar for your local food bank

The sovereign was a gold coin, with a nominal value of one pound sterling, which was in circulation in the UK before 1932 as part of Britain’s Gold Standard currency.Arguably the most valuable coin in the UK, with an estimated value of £72,000. How can I get the best price?I have a wide varied collection I have dollars old copper coins English and a large selection of 50p coins one is the Kew Gardens 50p coin .i have a collection of dollars that cost me 2000 pounds in a collection box .some royal minted coins and winston Churchill .its to big to carry to a dealersI have a 1937 three pence l can send a photo if requiredIf your 1937 3d piece has georgivs V1 and picture of him its probably worth a £1 not the £43,000 you think.sorryHi I’ve recently been left a collection of old English coins and want to get them valued who’s the best to go with as I’m not sure how to go about it. What is a penny from the United Kingdom worth? Thank you.I’ve got a 2016 Shakespeare Rose&Crown but the gold colour outer rim has a darker buckle coloured background but the letters still stand out in gold colour.helen do you collect 1971 new pence 2p and five pence 1991 ?i have one 1929 Georgivs v del gra one penny,Like the picture above!

Do you know where i could get them valued and then i need to find a buyer. The following are fine examples of rare coins that we have located based on the rare coin search terms that you entered which were as follows: Rare One Penny. anyone interested?hello i have some very rare uk coins….the 2 NEW PENCE 1971,a 1pound 1983,,a 1pound with the dragon..1NEW PENNY..and the 1807 2007 abolition of slavery coin….valuable buyers can contact me..Pls I have new penny 1971 ,how much is it worth plsI have a few 1937 3 pence coins. A wonderful series of cartoons brought to you by Zopa. Yours thankfullyI recommend you find a reputable coin dealer for more advice.I cant help you with the valuation, I recommend finding a reputable coins dealer.I have a Queen Victoria 18 95 silver large coin l think it’s a 5shilling peace is it worth anything ?I have three £2 coins. Sold: August 2006; Bowers & … Anyone want to buy it?I also have an error coin 1969 10 p which is brown.I have a silver 1 penny coin dated 2009. Although this was originally created as a pattern coin, which means it is not intended for release into circulation, it is believed seven were issued, making them extraordinarily rare. 1943 Bronze Lincoln. Find out in our quiz The Northern Irish version sports the Ulster Banner featuring the crown and the star in the middle of the crossDo you have any of these rare 2p coins worth up to £56 in your pocket? Value: $105,800. Kind regards.I have an 1840 four pence with a young Victoria head .. is it worth anything?I have old british 50 cents coins (about 50).