Yee Keung Victor Wong (traditional Chinese: 黃自強; simplified Chinese: 黄自強; pinyin: Huáng Zìqiáng; Jyutping: Wong4 Zi6koeng4; July 30, 1927 – September 12, 2001) was an American actor, artist, and journalist. He was born on 26 February 1972. View Victor Wong’s profile on LinkedIn, the world's largest professional community. Wong returned to art, and held a solo exhibition at the B. Sakata Garo gallery in Sacramento.Wong was married four times: to Olive Thurman Wong (daughter of civil rights activist I felt that Victor was my alter ego for a few years ... Victor was very experimental and had this innocent child-like quality that is a part of me. Victor has 5 jobs listed on their profile. 2000 – 自创品牌 ; 2001 – 疼你的责任; 2002 – 教堂的初 … I felt very close to him. He is widely known for his role as Chinese sorcerer Egg Shen in John Carpenter's 1986 cult film Big Trouble in Little China, and royal adviser Chen Bao Shen in the Best Picture-winning hist… He then appeared in the explosive Mickey Rourke gang movie Year of the Dragon (1985), followed by the heart warming Dim Sum: A Little Bit of Heart (1985), before scoring the role he is probably best remembered for, as the Chinese wizard "Egg Shen" helping truck driver Kurt Russell defeat the evil "Lo-Pan" in Big Trouble in Little China (1986).His offbeat style remained in demand with more work in Prince of Darkness (1987) and then as an opportunistic store owner, who gets more than he bargained for, in the tongue in cheek horror film Tremors (1990). Discography. Eccentric looking Chinese-American actor with a slightly drooping face (the result of a bout of Bell's palsy) who studied political science, art & journalism before becoming a news reporter for a San Francisco public TV station in the late 1960s.Apart from a brief stint in the mid-1970s on the TV soap opera Search for Tomorrow (1951), Wong didn't break into movies until he was in his late fifties in the minor telemovie Nightsongs (1984). Aus gesundheitlichen Gründen musste er diesen Job jedoch an den Nagel hängen. Wong studied political science and journalism at the Although he had acted in and staged productions with his first wife, Olive, who he had met after his return from Chicago, Wong was inspired by the After his news career ended, Wong turned to acting, starting in the local His stage work led to television work and eventually, into movies; his film debut was in 1984's He retired from acting in 1998 after suffering two strokes. Als in den Staaten geborener Chinese berichtete Victor Wong zwischen 1968 und 1974 als Journalist von den Demonstrationen gegen den Vietnamkrieg und der Geschichte der Patty Hearst. Description above from the Wikipedia Victor Wong, licensed under CC-BY-SA, full list of contributors on Wikipedia.