That's cool. (Hurry!) This process can take up to 24 hours. Similar to using Advanced Equip Enhancement Scrolls, Star Force Enhancement gives and increases star level to items with no more upgrade … A Star Level UI will also pop up to display character's current star level.Want to give your favorite gear a few shining stars, but don't have an Advanced Equip Enhancement Scroll?Similar to using Advanced Equip Enhancement Scrolls, Star Force Enhancement gives and increases star level to items with no more upgrade slots, but only at meso cost and a much lower risk. Did today's maintenance fix this? 8. This isn't really a … Warped Passage. Warped Passage theme transcription. 7. Now talk to The Rememberer for another mission. Hidden Street is a fansite set up to provide cohesive and comprehensive information to MapleStory gamers.

MapleStory and any related images and content are copyrighted by Nexon. History Comments Share. So that would be the problem, and all this started with the MapleStory X Evangelion Patch (at least for me) Let's hope It gets fixed ASAP. The portals linking to these areas are shining in red color to indicate the danger.While everyone can enter Star Force Areas and fight Star Monsters, only characters whose total equipment star level meets the requirement can deal enough damage and ultimately kill them.Star Monsters will not attack players proactively, unless they are under attack.Upon entering a Star Force Area, a message will pop up and show the minimum star level requirement for this area. Disc 1: Memories of Victoria A Nexon Welcome A Wizet Welcome Welcome to Maple Story Mushroom Town Training Camp Lith Harbor Florina Beach Losing Coconut Harvest Winning Coconut Harvest Ola! Here, you can download whichever OST you want for free!Just have a look through all that I hold here. Warped Passage: Continent Ludus Lake: Area Clocktower Bottom Floor: Street Ludibrium Return Map Ludibrium: BGM Level 15+ Damage over Time None Swimming? RED: COMPLETED Level 1-15 Victoria Island Bubblings: Kerning City Subway Line 1 Dark Stump: East Rocky Mountain III Green Mushroom: The Forest South of Ellinia - Dungeon Southern Forest IV Green Snail / Mano (Yellow): Thicket Around the Beach IIIOctopus: Hidden Street - Caution Falling Down Pig / Ribbon Pig: Hidden Street: The Pig Beach Pig / Ribbon Pig: The Rain-Forest East of … Yep, still laggy for me at Twilight Perion, Haven, and Monster park, there's no way i can get to 200 (currently lv.190) until they fix this, it's definitely something they should sort out as it's not computer based, it's on their end. Ola! No Death Count None Potion Restrictions No restrictions Recommended Star Force 28 Recommended Arcane Power None NPCs … Well, good to know we weren't crazy, so yes, this seems some kind of bad desing on the patch. This is only for non-Superior equipment.Should the target equipment be destroyed during enhancement, you will receive an "Equipment Trace" that records all the stats of the destroyed equipment prior to using Star Force.

So, yeah. Ludibrium: Warped Passage: NPC: - Monster: Gatekeeper: ... MapleStory and any related images and content are copyrighted by Nexon. Whenever there is a break in the music, imagine there is some wind or a creature going: ra... or something. I've fixed my wording to 'auto-aggressive' instead of 'aggressive'. No Flying? This bug has been fixed in the latest patch in JMS. Below are all the Maple Story Original Soundtracks from BEFORE the Big Bang update. Once you are at Forgotten Passage, go to the middle door with a faint, blue outline. Ludibrium: Warped Passage. The Loop (Games) Do you like this video? Advertisements found in this site are to support server and related costs of maintaining this website. I've forwarded it. I continued to lag after maintenance ... so I uninstalled maple and reinstalled it, but this did not solve the problemI continued to laze after maintenance ... so I uninstalled maple and reinstalled it, but this did not solve the problem He’ll ask you to travel to Warped Passage in Ludibrium. Vanishing Journey is unbearable. I'm kind of frustrated with this because I can't do the Evangelion quests. The success/failure rate scales with the current star level of target equipment, and can be confirmed in the enhancement UI. That's cool. And it still works hand-in-hand with AEE scrolls.With this new enhancement system, players now have an alternative path towards acquiring gear enhancements, making it easier for them to upgrade their equips.Because we didn't release Miraculous Enhancement Scrolls which caused an imbalance in KMS, we are keeping the max number of stars for high-level equipment at 15 for now, but we will be reviewing this in the future.