Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts

Is it in the promo or are you talking about E7?I have a feeling the guys that attacked that gas station are behind Bernard & Stubbs and that's who gets shot.Press J to jump to the feed.

i wonder if she left caleb instructions to grab her brain-equivalent and print a new body!The shot of the Charlores "projection" looks badass.Charlores might be my favourite character from this seasonStrike her down and she comes back more powerful than you could possibly imagine...Forgive me if this has been discussed and disproven already, but I haven’t seen it discussed and I want to ask.Everyone here is sure that this is Charlores. Could that be the same unidentified voice narrating the Westworld Season 3 trailer? But Futureworld sounds dope and less violent and with 100% less Nazis and terror.What if Delos knows there's a host uprising every so often, and they've seen this before? Created with Sketch. Reddit user irtizaaa16 suggests that Solomon is a complex artificial intelligence created by Incite (a … Jeffrey Wright Jokes His ‘Westworld’ Character Bernard Is Based on a Reddit User 'Westworld' Star Jimmi Simpson Runs Through Some Season …

The day after we all saw that awe-inspiring full trailer for the third season of Westworld, some industrious so-and-so discovered that the folks at Delos HBO actually made another secret trailer for the sci-fi series, with all-new footage.. So, HBO released a video that's a peek into what's ahead these coming weeks, and I am so here for it.

Time will tell.Speaking of time, I feel like Maeve is on a different timeline than Delores.

"Westworld" season 3 spoilers and leaks on Reddit reveal Aaron's Paul's character. Could it be possible that Maeve and Delores are more or less the same, but at different points in time? Solomon (or whatever condensed plan / machinery) in a USB drive uploaded into mech host Dolores. "Westworld" Season 3: Our Deep-Dive Into HBO's "In The Weeks Ahead" Trailer 320 votes, 176 comments.

851k members in the westworld community. For better or for worse, Westworld is now synonymous with Reddit. Time for another episode of "Westworld … Hooray…It also looks like Delores has worked out the kinks Delos couldn't in creating host copies of other people – but the main difference is that she isn't interested in straight up cloning a replacement human, she builds them with knowledge that they are a copy – a better version.That's where the former experiments failed – they tried to be good, and Delores won because she embraced that she's using it for bad.

by Michael Walsh.