Broad definition, of great breadth: The river was too broad to swim across. Generally liked, but not always loved. Interest is based how many people viewed this name from each country and is scaled based on the total views by each country so that large countries do not always show the most interest. What does the name Broadmeadow mean? The meaning of Brad is "broad meadow".

You can help Wikipedia by expanding it. Anglo-Saxon. Bradley appeals to parents who seek a name with genuine depth. See more. The Given Name Bradley.

See the full definition for meadow in the English Language Learners Dictionary. Originally called Meadow Creek, the town is located about eight miles south of Fillmore.The numerical value of meadow in Chaldean Numerology is: The numerical value of meadow in Pythagorean Numerology is: It is the mind which creates the world about us, and even though we stand side by side in the same I think that ants are the most interesting species in this chain of species I've been interacting with, because the bears are targeting this one highly connected species, they have the potential to influence all of the organisms in this More needs to be done, and it’s important for the country to be united in the same way the 17 families united in support of this bill, my precious daughter In an ecological context, we also need to evaluate the role that this highly abundant shark plays in crucial and fragile seagrass We're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe.Thanks for your vote! Submit the origin and/or meaning of Broadmeadow to us below. It consists of 7 letters and 2 syllables and is pronounced Brad-ley. In Old English, “Brad” means “broad meadow.” Thus, my goal in life is to live up to and into my name. Origin and Meaning of Broadmeadow User Submitted Origins. Brad is generally used as a boy's name. Origin and Meaning of Broadmeadow My ministry strives to create broad spaces where people from diverse backgrounds with divergent beliefs can peacefully probe their differences and celebrate their similarities for the sake of a better world.

33% English. The meaning of Bradley is "broad meadow". I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a As a ruthless character, you carefully weighed your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. 33%. We truly appreciate your support.Get instant definitions for any word that hits you anywhere on the web!Get instant definitions for any word that hits you anywhere on the web! See more. Not all countries that have shown an interest in the name are listed in the bar graph. Your lesson - to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. Find out below.Submit the origin and/or meaning of Broadmeadow to us below

Longer bars in the bar graph indicate that people in the country are more interested in the name. An … The name Brad is of English origin. English Language Learners Definition of meadow. This Staffordshire location article is a stub. The population was 254 at the 2000 census. Broad Meadow is a suburb of Newcastle-under-Lyme in Staffordshire, England. Darker blue on the map indicates that people in the country are more likely to search for this name. Also see the lists of names of English or Arabic origins. a field where grass or alfalfa are grown to be made into hayA field or pasture; a piece of land covered or cultivated with grass, usually intended to be mown for hay; an area of low lying vegetation, especially near a river.a tract of low or level land producing grass which is mown for hay; any field on which grass is grown for haylow land covered with coarse grass or rank herbage near rives and in marshy places by the sea; as, the salt meadows near Newark Bayof or pertaining to a meadow; of the nature of a meadow; produced, growing, or living in, a meadowMeadow is a town in Millard County, Utah, United States. Broadest definition, of great breadth: The river was too broad to swim across. What does the name Broadmeadow mean? : a usually flat area of land that is covered with tall grass. Wiktionary (4.50 / 2 votes)Rate this definition: A field or pasture; a piece of land covered or cultivated with grass, usually intended to be mown for hay; an area of low lying vegetation, especially near a river. Find out below. 33% Arabic. Survey: Which of the following lists would you find most interesting?What are some names that would belong on a list titled " It consists of 4 letters and 1 syllable and is pronounced Brad. Please select from the list of all origins below: All global problems have similar origins. Bradley is generally used as a boy's name.