Train to Busan, released in 2016, went on to become a massive hit in various countries around the world. UNTIL THE ADVISORY IS LIFTED PEOPLE SHOULD AVOID SWIMMING AND HIGH-SPEED WATER ACTIVITIES, SUCH AS WATER SKIING OR POWER BOATING, IN AREAS OF THE LAKE WHERE BLOOMS ARE IDENTIFIED. Or a little more advanced like taking pictures.

A desperate teenager is forced into the dangerous world of underground fighting to win enough money to save his ailing mother. Know that there are many versions of Microsoft Word. Begun in 1983, Rob Cook directed the image and conceived the scene, while Alvy Ray Smith, Loren Carpenter, Tom Porter, Bill Reeves, and David Salesin provided various elements including shading, hidden surface routines, and fractals. Who knows what we may have next.The first cell phone that was ever created was in 1973 by Motorola inventor Martin Cooper. If I’m not sure how to do something before I ask a friend or family I go ahead and ask Google. The only thing wasn’t so great about it was you couldn’t get scratches on the CD, and you did it was skip the music.Sony was the first one that ever released a camcorder in 1983 and then Kodak decided to release a camera as well in 1984 with a 8mm format. He started his company, 3-D Systems in 1986. Sunshine and even a bit cooler for your Saturday today.HEALTH ADVISORIES: That is also the year that Hull invented stereolithography which is more commonly known today as 3-D printing. Of course computer lovers, like myself. Do you remember in all the 80s movies there was a gray phone that was about 3 to 4 inches tall?

So to top Kodak Sony release another camera in 1984 that had a 8mm format as well. The video that was shot was called ‘Video Killed the Radio Star’.Have you ever thought about how the phrase “www” was created, ironically it was created in the 80s.

And then later that year all the other major brands came out with a camcorder that had a full  VHS cassette tape. In today's world there are so many rules. One COVID-19 rule is veryThe summer season continues and so far the wildfire season has not reared it's ugly headWith COVID-19 restrictions, including wearing a face covering and self-distancing, exercising in public might not beWith all that has been going on over the last few months we would all likeIt is one of the most dangerous forces of nature that we do not see very Once this cassette came out it change the way people listen to music forever. The Apple iPhone This invention that was invented was something that I still want today. You can comment below or email me at: Tim Chuey is a Member of the American Meteorological Society and the National Weather Association and has been Awarded Seals of Approval for television weathercasting from both organizations.Rules, rules, rules.

The infamous middleweight T-34 tank is hands down the star in this war centric jaunt into "history". Naturally, this wasn’t anything like the rectangular cell phone we know today. So without the invention of w w w  I’m sure Google wouldn’t exist.Official GPS was created in 1973 and its main use was for the military agents.