The book covers 147 wild plants, detailing their identification, range, traditional and contemporary uses, and medicinal properties. Learn about a secret Taoist tea culture that aligns tea plants with star constellations. Find out for the first time the harsh truths behind big tea business and follow his journey to meet the last true tea artisans.

One of my favorite activities when I worked with the Scouts was to go on nature walks and pick wild berries. I finished it in one day but I'm a bit of a speed reader and I have a long commute. Enjoy the satisfaction and health benefits of brewing your own natural teas Discover the incredible uses of 40 home-grown and foraged ingredients for making a variety of original brew-it-yourself recipes. Read for the first time in print the fallacies of Fair Trade and Organic Certification, and the gap between the theory and realities of forest protection. Discover how wild and ancient tea trees contain a multiple of the nutrients of standard farmed tea and be introduced to the unique energetic qualities found only in the tea trees in the wild. And it is really not much more than a poorly argued polemic against the current trends in the tea industry and in favor of handmade teas from wild tea trees coupled with the benefits of Chinese medicine. Fair Trade Fallacies Is Fair Trade what it purports to be? Don't copy Their Recipes!!! If you are a tea lover, traveller, environmentalist or anyone who likes a cup now and again, this book will forever change your understanding and appreciation of tea.In JT’s treks he saw how many large-scale farms and unsustainable harvesting practices were actually destroying the environment and producing teas with very weak Qi energy. Read for the first time in print the fallacies of Fair Trade and Organic Certification, and the gap between the theory and realities of forest protection.
Find out for the first time the harsh truths behind big tea business and follow his journey to meet the last true tea artisans.

Pre-owned: lowest price. You will learn how to grow, find, harvest, dry, and store ingredients including berries, roots, seeds, leaves, and flowers--plus the profile of each: history, health benefits, parts of the plant to use, and how to brew singly. The book is currently out of print, making used copies a bit more expensive than other field guides, but it’s so good that it still made our top 10! *FREE* shipping on qualifying offers. Book trailer Get an Amazon Kindle Book Download This Book Kindle Version at Amazon Book Description Shana Zhang - The founder of the International Tea Academy, In-house tea artisan of Wild Tea Qi. Join JT Hunter, an aspiring American tea hunter on his tea hunting expeditions to find China’s ancient and wild tea trees. Food is prepared fresh dailyGatlinburg's Best & Freshest Homemade Lunch Menu Offerings FeaturingSeafood Specials - Exceptional Sandwiches & Burgers - Our Famous Chicken Salad - Soups - Strata - Salads - DessertsVegetarian, Vegan and Gluten Free Menu Offerings AvailableWe are not currently offering wine at the Wild Plum but do offer beerYou are welcome to bring your own wine for dining. Hunter’s sense of adventure as he takes readers off the beaten path into the major tea producing regions in search of uncultivated tea.Amazing Book of an Amazing Experience Each plant is accompanied by photographs and line drawings.

Read 2 reviews from the world's largest community for readers. The allure of China stimulates author J.T. Although we were originally established as a tea room and lunch restaurant we are now more of a lunch restaurant and do not just serve tea.Our lunch menu selection may include; appetizers, soups, salads, specialties, desserts and more.

Discover the incredible uses of 40 home-grown and foraged ingredients for making a variety of original brew-it-yourself recipes.