About the sensor. Also, when you’re outside most of the time, it’s difficult to monitor the temperature in your home. You can get the history, actually, of the temperatures and humidity numbers by tapping into the graph.

Hello I have configurated my openHab server with my xiaomi device: Xiaomi Mi Smart Home Gateway; Xiaomi Temperature; Then I connect my openHab cloud account to google home but my google home app not found my temperature sensor, I would like to ask Google what temperature … This is a tiny device that detects the temperature and humidity in your house, connects to the Xiaomi Multifunctional Gateway (supports the ZigBee standard), and with its help and a help of Mi Home app allows to monitor the performance and dynamics and to notify when the temperature or humidity exceeds the limits adjusted in the settings. Original Xiaomi Mijia Smart Temperature and Humidity Sensor Thermometer Hygrometer Measurer Tool Main Features: • It can real-time detect the temperature and humidity condition • It will automatic alarm if the temperature and humidity is abnormal • You can easy control the temperature and humidity change by viewing the data according to historical records If you are interested in door sensor google home, AliExpress has found 1,384 related results, so you can compare and shop!
Of course, you can find it at an even lower price during a sales period.About his purchase. The need to translate Chinese into Mi Home settings is something I would like to avoid. Also, by pressing it once, there is a voice in the Gateway but because it’s “speaking” Chinese I can not understand what she wants to tell me.Finally, at the bottom of the sensor, there are 3 small slots used to gather the temperature and humidity measurements of the room.To use the Xiaomi temperature and humidity sensor, you will first need to connect it to the Xiaomi Gateway by using the Mi Home application available for iPhone, iPad and Android smartphones/tablets.The process is quite simple.

In fact, you will be prompted to hold the button at the top for a few seconds, and once the light on the front lights up, then the pairing of the sensor to the Gateway will be successfully completed.Just keep in mind that you should select China Homeland as a region of use to display the sensor in the list.Since the device does not have a display to show the temperature and humidity of the room, all the relevant information is displayed in the Mi Home app.As shown in the picture below from my iPad, with a simple look you can see the current temperature and humidity that the sensor receives. Both the sensor and the Xiaomi smart home appliance range are currently addressed only to Chinese consumers.

Although most of it is in English, which is OK for most, I think the Chinese menus and settings are something that needs to be fixed as soon as possible by Xiaomi.The price of Xiaomi Temperature and Humidity Sensor is usually less than 10 euros, making it very competitive compared to other similar sensors.
In fact, these values can be displayed both on the home screen of Mi Home app as well as on the corresponding widgets so you do not have to open the app.Clicking on one of the two values in the previous image shows the sensor log history that you can divide by day, week and month.

IoT class : Local Push Xiaomi’s temperature and humidity sensor is tiny, measuring 3.6 x 3.6 x 1.15 mm and weighing just 15 grams. Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.we respect your privacy and take protecting it seriously My name is Dimitris Tonias, IT Pro, G(r)eek, focused on Server, Virtualization, and Cloud technologies. I use Home Assistant and own code to make use of them.My name is Niko and I leave in Greece. You can adjust your Cookie Preferences at the bottom of this page. As I have not been able to find a real alternative so far, your answer just verifies that we need to wait for Xiaomi to bring EU versions for people that are not willing to be switching to servers to check the status of an online device, specially when some of the devices are EU servers fully functional only.

It comes with a connectivity button and an adhesive at the back. Try finding the one that is right for you by choosing the price range, brand, or specifications that meet your needs. Copy link Quote ... Contributor SNoof85 commented Jun 24, 2019.