The caption was something like, 'This young man will return Indiana to its prominent role in NCAA basketball.'

I didn't even know they were voting for that. "I don't remember a single sound until it went through the net. "Verdell really played well tonight. After going undrafted in the 2016 NBA draft, Ferrell joined the Brooklyn Nets for the 2016 NBA Summer League. ""When you're shooting, it just seems like everything is kind of quiet," Haston said postgame. I was hitting the floor regardless, but don't think that one didn't hurt. Yogi Ferrell - Career stats, game logs, biographical info, awards, and achievements for the NBA, G-League, and NCAA. His active streak of making at least one three-pointer in a game extended to 65 straight games, which stands as the longest active streak in the nation. Ferrell made an impressive jump on the all-time leading assists list with his total at the end of the season coming to 438 (sixth on the all-time assist list at IU). "It's a great milestone for the program.

He has gotten tougher. "Shooters just shoot. "“I was never afraid of coach (Bob) Knight.

"I was lucky enough to get back into position and get a piece of the ball on the final shot." At the time, Ferrell was playing for Lakeside Elementary in In his junior year of high school, Ferrell averaged 18.5 points, 6.6 assists and 3.1 rebounds per game,In a summer game on August 8, 2011, Ferrell played in a nationally televised game at In his senior year of high school, on March 24, 2012, Ferrell won a second 2A Ferrell continued to excel in his sophomore year, leading the team in scoring (17.3 ppg) and assists (3.9 apg). ""Rob (Johnson) and other guys on the bench were saying, 'Go get it. On January 28, 2017, Ferrell signed a 10-day contract with the On December 22, 2017, Ferrell scored a then season-high 23 points in a 113–101 loss to the On June 26, 2018, Ferrell received a qualifying offer from the Mavericks.Ferrell is the son of Kevin Ferrell Sr. and Lydia Ferrell and has one brother and two sisters. Coach Tom Crean noted what Zeller's teammates recognized: "They knew that No. ""I just wanted to be aggressive," Zeller said postgame.

We talk every single day about our mindset and keeping things in perspective, making the most of your opportunities and playing with confidence. ""This is not an easy atmosphere to come to, especially on Eric Gordon Freshman Night," joked Chattanooga coach John Shulman.

He had another strong shooting year, hitting 41.3% from the field and 40% from beyond the arc.During his junior season, Ferrell continued to move up in the record books. Read all of them here. Added his father Ernest: "I could tell it was down; there was no doubt in my mind. "He has grown up a lot. On January 19, 2016, he broke the all-time assists record at Indiana University when he made his 546th career assist while facing off against Illinois' Fighting Illini.On June 22, 2020 the Big Ten Network named Ferrell to their "All-Decade Basketball Team", placing him on their Third Team. I always give it 100 percent.

Il évolue au poste de meneur aux Kings de Sacramento Biographie Carrière universitaire. ""Honestly, I didn't know (it would go in)," he said postgame.

Of the honor, Ferrell told BTN's Rick Pizzo, "Man, that's a huge honor. I missed a couple of ones throughout the game, so I knew I had to make one for us. Over the next several weeks, we will publish end-of-season breakdowns for some of the key Mavericks as part of our “On the Inside” series.

40 was impossible to guard tonight.