Many people with business and personal interests in Ukraine do this in order to avoid the red tape associated with obtaining a long-term visa. 11 May 2017 15:59 GMT. Ukrainian Passport. The citizens of Ukraine can visit 90 countries without a visa . For example, it's on the list of the countries whose residents are required to provide the proof of sufficient (financial) means of stay during their trip to Ukraine. Now this is done for Ukrainians by request only (if needed for official purposes), while for foreigners it's obligatory.

We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.To review the Tripadvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of Members who are knowledgeable about this destination and volunteer their time to answer travelers' questions. Upon entering Ukraine you automatically receive a stamp in your passport that is a substitute for registration for a three or six month period. Stay alternate months. Hello mansehra and welcome to Kyiv forum, If your 2017 visit did not include visiting Crimea from russia then there's nothing you should worry about.. Having a rus visa in your passport is none a bit of a problem or concern to visit Ukraine. – ach Aug 21 '16 at 22:44 In the new type passport, Russian, Ukrainian and Vietnamese stamps are placed at the end until 2014; and starting with 2015, Russian and Belorussian stamps are again placed in the beginning.

Good luck! So, please, make sure you have these ready to present to the airport officials, if requested. All of the above is nothing but my speculations and can be rubbish :)Tripadvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet Tripadvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.To review the Tripadvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.I have stamps at the front and back of my passport, I just think it depends on the passport officer concerned.Unfortunately, Algeria is one of those countries whose residents are considered a bit more carefully by border crossing officials. The Ukrainian stamp is usually in back of the passport( guess they like it there)!!! )) Even Russian-passport-holders can enter Ukraine (although enhanced security is applied to Russian male of certain age) let alone foreigners with Russian visas. It is kind of an opinion question, and I am interested in anyone's opinion. !You are surely exaggerating the situation, and exaggerating it grossly. But please keep in mind that Kyiv is a large city, so stay street smart and keep your wits about you. As for dealing with simple people (not officials), you should have no problem. Ukrainian exit stamp in passport from Boryspil Airport.jpg 234 × 163; 11 KB Ukrainian passport, page 32.jpg 1,039 × 740; 141 KB Ussr chop.jpg 1,954 × 693; 217 KB This may well be a misplaced concern but with the tensions between Having a rus visa in your passport is none a bit of a problem or concern to visit Yeah I had Russian visa from 2013 trip and I've since visted Cora, may I ask how anyone would know if someone visited Crimea from Russia?I did wonder a couple years back when applying for Russia visa if I would have problem since I had many pages with Ukrainian stamps.Self-declaration in the first place.