Particularly definition, in a particular or to an exceptional degree; especially: He read it with particularly great interest.

It is used to say to an unusual degree. You want to reject this entry: please give us your comments (bad translation/definition, duplicate entries...) How to use particularly in a sentence. Search particularly important and thousands of other words in English definition and synonym dictionary from Reverso. ly 1. English-Definition dictionary : translate English words into Definition with online dictionaries See more. To a great degree; especially: I particularly like the brown shoes. of or belonging to a single or specific person, thing, category, etc. With regard to particulars; in detail. particularly important definition in English dictionary, particularly important meaning, synonyms, see also 'particular',particularity',partially',particularist'. Hester Paine was not particularly well pleased with the meeting.Reflects on the Harlowe family, and particularly on Mrs. Harlowe, for her passiveness.The white men were slave-hunters, and were after me particularly, as I learned afterwards.They did not seem to interest him particularly, or else they puzzled him.The question struck them both as particularly inane, in view of his actions.The brothers did not have a particularly pleasant home at Auxonne.It was not entirely level; but on the other hand not particularly broken.When we got out the cargo, we found it much damaged, particularly the wheat.They cherish poodles, particularly post-mortem; they disdain swine.He was particularly set against me, as I had been ringleader in the cobbing.“Affect” vs. “Effect”: Use The Correct Word Every TimeWhat Is The Difference Between “Furlough” vs. “Layoff”?Roget's 21st Century Thesaurus, Third Edition Copyright © 2013 by the Philip Lief Group.Roget's 21st Century Thesaurus, Third Edition Copyright © 2013 by the Philip Lief Group.Join our early testers! in details; fussy(of the solution of a differential equation) obtained by giving specific values to the arbitrary constants in a general equation(of a proposition) affirming or denying something about only some members of a class of objects, as in some men are not wickeddenoting an estate that precedes the passing of the property into ultimate ownershipa separate distinct item that helps to form a generalization: opposed to generalan individual object, as contrasted with a universalEnglish Collins Dictionary - English Definition & Thesaurus[US] The core of the book focuses on the period between 1660 and 1857.an affectionate slang name for a penis, similar to tadger, which is a more common used term. Synonyms for particularly important - particularly important, especially important, particularly relevant and others. On this page you will find all the synonyms for the word to particularly important.