From light to heavy baits this is the reel that I would recommend
Just too expensive.

March 23, 2019.

Will reel a #10 Colorado blade spinner with ease. One of the best reels I own and I own a number of them. Best reel I've owned for musky fishing! Amazon calculates a product’s star ratings based on a machine learned model instead of a raw data average. 39 global reviews | 10 global ratings The reduced restriction of the weight of the lure, which fits to collaborate with, is 16-18 grams, and also throughout the test sessions, I primarily threw lures from 20 to 35 grams.

I love this reel. Both reels were bad, returned for refund and excited to fish with Tranx 400 instead.i feel Abu Garcia has gone downhill with cheap production.
The model takes into account factors including the age of a rating, whether the ratings are from verified purchasers, and factors that establish reviewer trustworthiness.This page works best with JavaScript. Enter the Revo Toro Beast from Abu Garcia: And shown with a Revo Toro NaCl 60 for size comparison: Abu has gone to a much more narrow body with an increase in spool height. I caught my first Muskie with this reel and it held up well to the challenge. The Ambassadeur Beast does not use this new concept in drag engineering (yet). I think I paid $250-280 from a distributor that did not specialize in fishing equipment. This reel is smooth and powerful and holds plenty line for big fish to run and a drag with enough power to stop them it is a great feel beat musky reel I own You can still see all customer reviews for the product.Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. I bought it specifically for Muskie fishing and was very pleased with it's performance. Amazon calculates a product’s star ratings based on a machine learned model instead of a raw data average. The reel was not packed in the original box like it was suppose to be.

Great quality. Will reel a #10 Colorado blade spinner with ease. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in.After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. I feel like this was a used reel or was open prior to me getting it. As expected. Fished all day, lost a nice muskie because of drag malfunction. This reel is so hot right now, that you can’t even order from the Abu website at the time … Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. You can still see all customer reviews for the product.Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. 5.0 out of 5 stars Bought the low gear ratio. Worth the money and then some. Make sure it is New and in the box. 0 Comment Report abuse Philip J. Emmling. ... With that being said, I was beyond excited to get my hands on the new Abu Garcia REVO Beast Casting Reel. Product # REVO T2 BST50-HS The ABU Garcia REVOT2BST50-HS is a revo toro beast casting low profile reel engineered for brute strength and inflexible performance. Bad: I ordered 2 of these reels, 4:9 ratio... drag star wouldn't tighten completely on either one. 2 people found this helpful. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in.After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Paired with a 2-6 or 3-8 oz lure rated musky rod, this will take a lot of strain off your body. I bought it specifically for Muskie fishing and was very pleased with it's performance. I think I paid $250-280 from a distributor that did not specialize in fishing equipment. Product # REVO T2 BST60-HS The ABU Garcia REVOT2BST60-HS is a revo toro beast casting low profile reel engineered for brute strength and inflexible performance. Also, in addition to being larger they are built inside differently. i had a BIG problem with the first one i received from amazon, but the replacement was perfect. Make sure it is New and in the box. ABU Garcia reels have always been a staple in our house starting at a very early age (about 10 years old). Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books.