After the death of her father, a woman is forced to take over as empress and fight to save her kingdom. I can accept some modifications such as Dong Fang Bu Bai being female rather than male but other story changes just didn't make sense.It was frustrating to see how the original pairing was supposed to be Ling Hu Chong and Ren Ying Ying but we spend a huge chunk of the drama watching the development behind Ling Hu Chong and Dong Fang Bu Bai's possibly romantic relationship. Taking place in the Tang Dynasty, a demon cat appears and breaks the peace of Chang'an City, causing a series of strange events. Xia Zi Wei is actually traveling to the Palace to meet her father Qian Long, the Emperor of Qing Dynasy. The movie version starring Tony Leung, Michelle Yeoh and many more is my favorite wuxia film but I didn't like the drama version as much.Is it a must-watch, pretty good, just another drama, tolerable or downright boring?Jing Tian, a happy-go-lucky shop owner, embarks on a journey to save the world from darknessHeavenly Sword and Dragon Sabre (Yi Tian Tu Long Ji)Is it a must-watch, pretty good, just another drama, tolerable or downright boring?The Martial Arts world is fighting over the Heavenly Sword and Dragon Sabre and it leads to the untimely deaths of Zhang Wu Ji's parents. Ordered to teach a martial arts class of rambunctious bunny kittens, Po tells stories of each of the Furious Five's pasts. There's just something special about the wuxia genre in addition to the exquisite costumes and beautiful scenery. It is the end of the 2nd Century and China is in a state of turmoil. Chinese comedy has a long history that dates back to the Zhou Dynasty when the aristocracy kept jesters in their homes. It is about to be attacked by an “evil” criminal gang.

I hope I agree with your category of "must watch" with these upcoming dramas. A man marries a beautiful wife, but decides to go out and experience as many sexual conquests as possible, with unusual and often hilarious results. Harem inner life and female rivalry story based on events of life of Wu Zetian; the only female Emperor in the Chinese history. I stopped watching shortly before that could happen.Is it a must-watch, pretty good, just another drama, tolerable or downright boring?Lu Zhen is an intelligent and courageous young women who doesn't let gender inhibit her from succeeding in business. Great blog! He meets and falls in love with his martial arts teacher, Xiao Long Nu, and their relationship has been deemed unacceptable by society.Based on Louis Cha (Jin Yong) novels. Even though I love Michelle Chen, I didn't think her character really fit. A kung fu thriller set during the Ming Dynasty and centered on a secret service agent (Donnie Yen) in the emperor's court who is betrayed and then hunted by his colleagues. Proverbs were also used to help each person become the best person they could be. The revelry of an upscale Halloween party is shattered by gunshots as two armed robbers attempt to fleece the well-to-do patrons of their money and jewels. Po is to host the annual winter holiday feast and he struggles to meet his friends' expectations. ^^if you like Fantasy stuff that are usually based on gaming, I just know the old ones like Chinese Paladin etc.