The ASL Color Match-Up File Folder Games include a cover page, table of contents, directions, printing instructions, ASL cards and colorful owl pages for inside of folders. Solid colors: 100% Cotton; Heather Grey: 90% Cotton, 10% Polyester; All Other Heathers: 50% Cotton, 50% PolyesterImportedMachine wash cold with like colors, dry low heatBe Kind Hand Sign Language ASL T-shirt. We have a premium ASL eBook in our curriculum store that includes lowercase letters, file folder games, full Young learners colors in spots where marked by ASL letter handshape. Perfect for any classroom! ASL Rochelle has lots of free ASL courses and printable workbooks. With this design you can make cards, stickers, magnets, etc.

You can even print on cardboard paper and print it two times to create a memory card game, go fish game, have fun with the students. Browse asl colors resources on Teachers Pay Teachers, a marketplace trusted by millions of teachers for original educational resources.

This will help your beginning ASL studenPLEASE NOTE: ThIs ASL (American Sign Language) Color Card Games Set 6 {Summer} can be purchase in a money saving Bundle. Each color code cards represents Nouns with the color coded words that represents person, place, thing and animals. Every letA great way to practice writing in written English from ASL sentence structure. They can use crayons, coloYour students will LOVE practicing sight word signs with these fun Color by Sight Word worksheets. Make a suggestion Thank you for your suggestion. Below is a complete description of each resource.ASL (American Sign Language) Color Card Games Set 1 {Fall} is for learning, matching, sPLEASE NOTE: This ASL Color Card Games with Color Puzzles Set 5 {October} can be purchased in a money saving BUNDLE.ASL Color Card Games Bundle Sets 1-6ASL Color Card Games with Color Puzzles Set 5 {October} is for learning, matching, sorting, practicing and signing colors and learning color words It's been a few months since I did a Currently so I knew I wanted See more ideas about Sign language, Asl, Asl sign language. ASL Color Card Games Bundle Sets 1-6This ASL (American Sign Language) Color Card Games Set 6 {Summer } is for students to learn colors by matching, sorting or signing for Deaf aPLEASE NOTE: ASL COLOR CARD GAMES SET 1 {Fall} can be purchased in a money saving BUNDLE.ASL Color Card Games Bundle Sets 1-6ASL Color Card Games Set 1 {Fall} is for learning, matching, sorting and signing colors for Deaf and Hard of Hearing students or students who can benefit from using sign langThe ASL Color Match-Up File Folder Games are for learning and matching ASL color cards to colorful owl pictures. (:Perfect Color signs for your classroom that also teach your students the word in sign language. Color included in this set:yellowblackgreenbluebrownwhiteorangepinkpurpleredAvailable in Color- pieces in color, black/white with words and black/white with just signs only.Follow me on facebook and** NOTE:This is a DIGITAL PRODUCT (printable pdf), sent to your email, no physical goods will be shipped.WHAT WILL YOU RECEIVE?After ordering, you will receive a PDF file to the email associated with your Paypal account.
They can use crayons, colored pencils, oA good independent practice on color theme.A file folder with color, words, and signs for each color.
This is a basic structure to help the student visual the different for the concept of “time”. I have other designs to check out. A good way to practice color with sign language with your student using cards. Each poster has the color word, sign, and object. Enjoy!

You can also check my ASL: My Color Ice Cream mini book to help your student read the cYour students will LOVE practicing sight word signs with these fun Color by Sight Word worksheets. The integration of ASL (American Sign Language) and Finger Spelling enhances vocabulary development Deaf and Hard-Of-Hearing struggle a lot when it comes to tense (past, present and future tenses).In addition of the Color Coded Structures found in my store, I created the Verb cards (which is still in purple color cards) and incorporated the color coded words to represent past (in red), present (iA good way to practice color with sign language with your student using cards.

These are black and white graphics so are also ideal for coloring. Students will color each sign according to the color key at the top of the page. The PDF file is formatted on an 8 ½ x 11 page..HOW TO ASSEMBLE:Print out these ~Trace Word See the articles related to this handout: Guide to Using Sign Language Each worksheet targets one color sign and includes 1-2 additional color signs.