It was last year in November. It has been some time, since my last post.

I love fried fish and it’s been quite some time since I had it.It was awesome… Tried now and it’s soo good.. Now you are thinking, actually anchovy is a small fish, why am I talking like this and why does that Kerala movie have that kind of […]Hello everyone! Serve with a Tomato dipping sauce. As usual, I took some quality time for my family because kids had their school holidays after a hectic schedule and exams.

The most popular of the pickles of Kerala are made […]‘Natholi Oru Cheriya Meenalla’ It is a popular South Indian (Malayalam language) movie from Kerala. We promised them to go for an entertaining break as […]Just back from my hometown Kerala, after a short vacation. Get App • Remove crispy fish balls from heat and place on the kitchen tissue/towels. If you don't want to fry, you can bake them at 350°F (180°C) for 20 minutes.

My answer is No Do your kids eat crispy fish balls/ • In a sauce pan, add fish pieces, water, pepper and salt for cooking fish.

Sign up to get daily ideas on mealsWondering what to cook today? Feed your guests with these fish balls at your next house party, buffets, game nights or any other such social event. When heat is enough for flying, place fish balls (small batch) and fry fish balls until brown and crispy. When it comes to frozen fish, treat it just like fresh (once its thawed)! Fry the fish until browned on both sides. Every state in India has varieties of pickles with different vegetables, fruits, meat, seafood etc.that spice up their daily meals and taste buds with a spicy and tangy hit of flavors. What to Make with Frozen Fish Fillets. • Role the balls evenly. Dip cod into the batter and allow any excess batter to drip off prior to adding to the preheated oil.

Enjoy warehouse prices on namebrand seafood products. This delightful fried recipe tastes best with green chutney or tomato ketchup. Thank you Rani mamPickles/achar are indispensable to an Indian. Grind well to make a paste.Take out in a large mixing bowl and mix well with all-purpose flour, salt and eggs.Cover the bowl and keep it in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.Make small balls from the mixture and keep them on a plate.Heat some oil in a pan over medium flame and deep-fry the balls until they turn brown in colour and are cooked well.Take them out on a serving plate on a tissue paper and serve hot with green chutney.Wondering what to cook today? I’m sure my kiddos would like them and I would LOVE them! • Keep rolled balls in an air tight container.