I want to get there as quickly as possible, but it’s taking time and as I say pre-season is going to be the key time to make big changes, but we need to improve in the short term and give performances that fans can be proud of. The first question concerns Lee Johnson, unsurprisingly.Another 15 minutes until we're set to hear from Neil Harris.One thing he's certain to be asked about is Lee Johnson - after the Bristol City manager was sacked hours after Harris defeated him in Saturday's Severnside derby.Shouldn't be too long until we hear from the Bluebirds gaffer.Want Bluebirds news delivered directly to your phone? We’ve dealt with it, we move on.There have been other performances in that run that have deserved wins, and we haven’t picked them up, and that’s the problem. The under-pressure Bristol Rovers boss is to face the media shortly after 10amThe Black Cats travel to the Mem on Tuesday with Garner under increasing pressure after a Garner is sure to discuss their concerns at Cribbs shortly after 10am.There are certain requirements that have to be in place in order to be eligible to play, in terms of physical condition and fitness levels, and Josh is now working hard towards that, and as soon as he meets those requirements he will be back in the fold.I haven’t travelled home to see my family, I’ve stayed down and I’ve watched the last three Sunderland games yesterday to make sure for the meeting today they will be shown all the information.They’re a good side. There’s people in this world going through a lot tougher times than we are, so we need to have a bit of perspective and roll our sleeves up and come out fighting, especially in front of that support tomorrow. ... TWTV: Shrewsbury Town Pre-Match Press Conference - Duration: 15:55. Like I keep saying, we’re trying to put things in place here which help this club going forwards. Community Community Trust Launch Free Summer Football Sessions 20 Hours ago. I thought we did really well for an hour up there defensively in terms of our organisation, structure and work ethic. I’m fortunate. Garner was asked about adding to his backroom staff, and the role of Steve Coppell.Steve is good enough to watch the games each week and I speak to him probably four or five times a week. He’ll be coming to the game tomorrow night, which will give us a different set of eyes from the stand. Share ; By. I’m not speaking disrespectfully, but he’s the best crosser of the ball we’ve got in the squad, and he gives us character and a great attitude and energy, so we’re really, really pleased to have him back in the fold.We’ve had some scans on injuries, Jonson Clarke-Harris being one.