A display of cardboard and conventional coffins can be seen at Carlisle Cemetery. Find woodland and natural burial grounds near you.

Kath I will always love and miss you XX (Carole). Find woodland and natural burial grounds near you.For more information about arranging a cremation funeral, guidance on costs and what you can do with cremation ashes, read our helpful article on Cremation Costs and Arrangements.Natural burials are fast becoming one of the UK’s most popular choices for funerals. Funeral Service will be held in Roselawn Crematorium on Friday 11 October at 4.00 pm. Alternatively, a civil ceremony may take places or no service at all. Funeral notices, death notices, in memoriams, announcements and obituaries in Carlisle, North West Notices are changing daily, keep coming back to look for the latest updates or press 'notify me' on any notice & we'll let you know via email if anything is updated. Deaths, Funerals and Cremations. My Mum and my best friend. Miss...(1959 - 2019) (Darras Hall) On Saturday 1st June, John passed away suddenly... Please use the information on this page to find the service you require. For more information about arranging a cremation funeral, guidance on costs and what you can do with cremation ashes, read our helpful article on Cremation Costs and Arrangements.Natural burials are fast becoming one of the UK’s most popular choices for funerals. Carlisle City Council provides a burials and cremations service. Carlisle Crematorium will support a flexible funeral service for those who prefer a cremation. Funeral service will be at St...On 31st May, 2019, peacefully in the Alexandra Unit at DGRI, Barbara Rae (nee Wright)...Née Bricknell Peacefully fell asleep on 16/5/19 at Hoar Cross Nursing...This site is brought to you by Reach PLC who are a supplier member to Carlisle City Council Bereavement Services manage the three cemeteries and crematorium in Carlisle, and all services are provided under the Charter for the Bereaved.

Please use the information on this page to find the service you require. Options which care for the environment include Woodland Burial and Environmental Cremation. CARLISLE, WILLIAM (BILLY) October 6 2019. Deaths, Funerals and Cremations. Funeral notices, death notices, in memoriams, announcements and obituaries in Carlisle, North West While you enjoy our new look and all the great new features, rest assured that we haven’t changed any of the 4.7 million notices or our usual outstanding levels of service. A Service of Celebration will be held at a later date. Dearly loved brother of Sharon and Helen, brother-in-law of Jim and Billy. Private Service and Cremation at Carlisle Crematorium, on Monday, 3 rd August at 11:00 am. About Us. (Jack) Former handyman at Tollgate pub. Light a candle for all coronavirus victims on our sister website Comprehensive listings to compare funeral directors near you Carlisle City Council provides a burials and cremations service.